Study on Long Term Pollen Storage

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
I stumbled upon this today and thought I'd share it. There's a lot in there I don't understand, but it's a really interesting read.

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
I stumbled upon this today and thought I'd share it. There's a lot in there I don't understand, but it's a really interesting read.
Thank u for sharing

DougDawson

Really Active Member
That was a cool read, thanks for sharing.

I wonder if the same results go for reversed female pollen. Thanks @TreeFarmerCharlie
Yes - you can long term store reversed pollen. You don't get to collect as much but the proccess is nearly identical. I did it two seasons ago when I stored pollen to experiment with my BX reversals - since you can't keep an autoflower around for a true BX.

Neat link by the way to the OP. I actually clicked and read it ~

DougDawson

Really Active Member
I'm not on RIU and haven't been for some time. I came to see the Paddy meltdown and Dougie Fresh followed me here.
Just like he followed me to overgrow.
The only true part is you are not on RIU and that's because they banned you and your sock accounts. Same on OG. Nobody followed you anywhere, you are just running out of places that have not banned you. Your obsession with me has gone on way too long. Once again I ignore you and you play childish games to provoke me. Shame you can never learn to just leave it alone but at least you have your childish poop icon to play with. Now as I have told you multiple times, leave me alone crazy person.

The only true part is you are not on RIU and that's because they banned you and your sock accounts. Same on OG. Nobody followed you anywhere, you are just running out of places that have not banned you. Your obsession with me has gone on way too long. Once again I ignore you and you play childish games to provoke me. Shame you can never learn to just leave it alone but at least you have your childish poop icon to play with. Now as I have told you multiple times, leave me alone crazy person.
I put you on ignore as advised. But anyone with a braincell can look at timelines.
That's why you're constantly in a position of needing to over explain yourself ~

Simply because you can't admit why you showed up here.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Nah he isn’t a troll. Padwun and his crew of trolls has trolled mister everywhere he’s went. They even have their own discord called fuck RIU or something like that. Dougie is part of their ”click” too

just my 2 cents
Make no mistake. If you show up here and do nothing but shit on other people's posts YOU ARE A TROLL. If someone wanted to get away from the bullshit and come here, we don't need OTHER NEWBS here to regulated them. If they remain a troll here they'll get the boot. Not your concern.

When you are shitting on posts you are also marking yourself as a possible issue. Show up, be productive and leave people alone. Damn.

bk-og

Moose cocks, or bust
Stalker would be the word for him. He is always the one to start. Not one comment to him, it's easy to see who the instigator is but I guess you just see what you want.
Doug. You happened to just join the site right while your big boss man pudwun is getting roasted like the little bitch he is and right when mister joined. Coincidence? I think not.