Strainly

GetOffMyNutes

CBD Yoda
I searched through some threads and found some mention of this site here and there but it would be great to put everyone's thoughts in one place.
I have used this site with great caution as it pretty much has Zero security. Anyone can create an account with a fake email and phone number and start selling, trading or buying off there. I have heard about scammers on there already.....however there are some honest breeders and chuckers on there and has great possibilities not unlike the great forum. I see few of big name breeders selling on there now , like Bog, TGA etc..using the platform. I have never had an issue myself and there are alot of interesting finds but extreme Caution must be used when dealing on that site

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
Now your ad has to be verifed and they do not verify every single ad you place. So they have tighened up a lil on quality control. lve had good luck there with seeds. Hearing good things on the clones, be hard not to try them in the future. jmho

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Make sure you have a quarantine tent and know what to look for and know how to deal with it or you'll be dealing with all the wonderful issues that plague those growers in legal states lol. Russets, spider mites ,powdery mildew ,all the goodies they like to send folks.