Strain Reviewer needed to Journal Online

Sativa Kid

NFSOT Pictured below is My Red Girl Scout Cookies Strain that have growing and breeding for about a year. I have the clone line going and have been breeding like crazy. And right now I'm super busy with breeding seeds and it's taking all my space. Breeding has been my hobby since I retired. Anyways I have a ton of seeds that I bred and have tested thoroughly. I'm into testing for intersex traits and can and will gladly discuss all my personal strains ability to hermie, this is called intersex traits. Look for Video's that have Colin from Ethos in them. I'm into stress testing for Hermies of all lines I work with at the base level. And I have a full library of seeds. About 600 seeds acquired in trades and 1000 of my own bred seeds. I'm wanting someone to Journal Online my two latest strains where I bred a Caramel Cream (Indica Dominant)with my two best Genetic lines I own. My famous Landrace Thai and the Red Girl Scout Cookies pictured below. This plant can be coaxed to grow black buds in the bag if you drop it to 55f for two nights in mid flower. Show up with great 25% Black weed in the bag and your going to draw attention.
Anyways I have room for only one of these beauties to grow in my small garden that is full of breeding prospects. So if a friend wants to journal one plant each of these feminized strains online I can bless this friend with a 40 variety pack of my best seeds, the ones I'm proud of. BTW these two strains are expected to be dynamite smoke 23-25% range. Message me if you are interested.

Contrast.jpg

Shua1991

Really Active Member
I'm not sure if it's required. Just another form of mind control as the commies have attacked the freedoms of seed traders North America Wide
Do you understand it was racists and fascists who were responsible for the initiation of the drug war right?

Not commies in the US government.

Just because people outlaw something doesn't make it "communist", as if that term is a pejorative..

I'm still not sure if this is a troll post 🤔

Last edited:

Sativa Kid

I'm real, not a troll. Just a political joke. No big deal. And looking for a Strain Reviewer that Journals online.