Strain recommendations

Thedadjokeguy

Greetings,

After performing my first grow of the following
Northern Lights
Jack Herrer
Cheese Exodus

I understand these effect everyone differently of course but of the three here is what I thought. Based on my experience if you have any suggestions I'd enjoy giving them a try based on your recommendations in the future, still quite new to it all. I'm ready to start my next grow of 4 plants soon. Building a RDWC this round as I'm done hauling buckets up and down steps.

Northern Lights - Didn't like it, at all. I figured I'd love it. Felt my stomach tugging like I wanted to yack and just over all wasn't a pleasing experience.

Jack Herrer - Love it. I was a little scared to try this one as I knew from reading it was a head high but it appears that's what I prefer. I enjoy the euphoric and immersion I receive from day dreaming after vaping it. Along with the amplification of my senses. Sex is no longer the same without first enjoying some Herrer first. What a difference.

Lastly the Cheese Exodus - Over all happy feeling. I talk to myself and very vocal after consuming it lol but over all in a good mood. Pleasant, however it lacks many of the features I've come to love about Jack Herrer that I prefer.

Thus far I've ordered the following strains to try based on my own research, but man it would be great to here your recommendations.
Sour Diesel
Bubba Kush
White Widow
Blueberry (it was free).

Thanks!

MtRainDog

Blümen Meister
Greetings,

Northern Lights
Jack Herrer
Cheese Exodus

I understand these effect everyone differently of course but of the three here is what I thought. Based on my experience if you have any suggestions I'd enjoy giving them a try based on your recommendations in the future, still quite new to it all. I'm ready to start my next grow of 4 plants soon. Building a RDWC this round as I'm done hauling buckets up and down steps.

Northern Lights - Didn't like it, at all. I figured I'd love it. Felt my stomach tugging like I wanted to yack and just over all wasn't a pleasing experience.

Jack Herrer - Love it. I was a little scared to try this one as I knew from reading it was a head high but it appears that's what I prefer. I enjoy the euphoric and immersion I receive from day dreaming after vaping it. Along with the amplification of my senses. Sex is no longer the same without first enjoying some Herrer first. What a difference.

Lastly the Cheese Exodus - Over all happy feeling. I talk to myself and very vocal after consuming it lol but over all in a good mood. Pleasant, however it lacks many of the features I've come to love about Jack Herrer that I prefer.

Thus far I've ordered the following strains to try based on my own research, but man it would be great to here your recommendations.
Sour Diesel
Bubba Kush
White Widow
Blueberry (it was free).

Thanks!
I think you’ll like Sour Diesel if you like sativa-hybrid effects, like Jack Herer.

Other ones to try:

Durban Poison -clear headed, creative, energetic

Similar to Jack Herer/similar genetics:

Amnesia
Silver Haze
Super Silver Haze
Super Lemon Haze

Lots of spanish banks offer Critical (big bud/skunk) crosses of these too. Critical Jack, Critical Amnesi, etc. I’ve tried these too and you’ll get that same Jack Herer sativa high, in an easier to manage plant.

Loads of good stuff out there!

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Greetings,

Northern Lights
Jack Herrer
Cheese Exodus

Sour Diesel
Bubba Kush
White Widow
Blueberry (it was free).

Thanks!
Your the only person I've heard say they don't like Northern Lights. It usually makes you super giggly/happy but it does put you into the couch and it definitely ramps up the munchies. I would second @MtRainDog 's Durban Poison recommendation.

StonedAgeGrower

Sour Diesel and Bubba Kush are clone onlys, so the seeds you have may be S1s or fem hybrids, but I can tell you a bit about both.

Sour Diesel should be an offensive skunky, fuel smelling strain, with significant stretch in flower. Usually 10+ wks of flower but an amazing euphoric buzz. The flavor is intense and lingers for a while after smoking. What made the original Sour clone so great is hard to capture in seed from my experience

Bubba Kush is a heavy Indica, usually short and squat with a painfully long veg time. The Bubba clone has a Hashy/Coffee/chocolate funk. Strong narcotic Indica buzz. Great nighttime smoke. The Bubba S1s I grew from CSI had flavors ranging from Berries and Onions to Hashy Acrid cleaner to the classic
Coffee Bubba, but all looked and grew like classic indicas

All the ones you listed are fairly classic popular strains, so you will most likely enjoy whichever you pick👍

Deez. Nutz

Bubbas gift from hso was good. Nearly all the plants had that dank/musty cocoa powder and coffee smell with some grape/berry undertones. Purped up nicely too.

But of course it retained that slow ass veg time which would make it a good strain for a personal stash only.

Diskokobaja

Your the only person I've heard say they don't like Northern Lights. It usually makes you super giggly/happy but it does put you into the couch and it definitely ramps up the munchies. I would second @MtRainDog 's Durban Poison recommendation.
Has anyone had weed that doesnt give you munchies at all, but if you put anything in your mouth then ITS on,.you can eat like a horse..

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Has anyone had weed that doesnt give you munchies at all, but if you put anything in your mouth then ITS on,.you can eat like a horse..
To be honest, even CBD Hemp flower that has less than 0.3% THC gives me the munchies, but Northern Lights brings those munchies to a whole new level for me. I'll eat enough snacks to put myself into a food coma if I have too much Northern Lights :sick:

Diskokobaja

To be honest, even CBD Hemp flower that has less than 0.3% THC gives me the munchies, but Northern Lights brings those munchies to a whole new level for me. I'll eat enough snacks to put myself into a food coma if I have too much Northern Lights :sick:
Yeah I know that feeling, I have 2 types of munchies, 1 when everything is so tasty and good, 2 nd when I feel like bottomless pit.. Food just dissappear in my stomachs but dont fell full..

I have cure for munchies.. When you feel it,light another joint..

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I'd recommend anything from County Line that sounds like it would meet your needs. The descriptions are spot on and the plants reliable. And if you're not sure you can ask @J.James for more info.

Not sure how you'd go about getting them (I was sent them to try), but Momma Moonshine from @Mysturis420 is on my favorites list. It's a Sativa landrace (Thai) x Raspberry Moonshine [Raspberry Kush x Old Time Moonshine]. It is a great all around buzz, and has a wonderful smell of raspberry armpit. 🤪