*Strain Recommendation*

Looking for some help locating the right strain.
I medically retired recently after nine shoulder surgeries, three shoulder replacements and PTSD.
I’m looking for recommendations on a strain for pain and PTSD. They can be different strains for each or better yet one for both.
I have searched online but I would rather hear first hand from anyone with experience. Seeds or clones.
Thank you, Zero Toerance

Attachments

Now1more

Super Active Member
I'll grab some seeds before the next outdoor grow season. My local seed bank Carrie's them. You'll like it... good sativa high, easy to grow, yields pretty decent, and not an exceptionally long flower time. I grew some a few years back and my wife loved it. Potency is about average, not going to knock your socks off, but come down is gentle.

Phenosearch

Insanely Active Member
@Heisenbeans can you recommend something you may have breed or run across in your ventures?
I’ve grown a handful of his strains and the last one grow wise was top notch easy trim high quality it was cookie crunch my cousin smoked it said it was a good relaxing not to potent but good pain relief strain not a knock you out strain couldn’t tell you personally as I don’t smoke I just enjoy growing

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
I have been using heisenbeans bridezilla for my back & nerve pain for a couple years... I tried many of the 50/50 thc/cbd strains and although they work for some I had no success with them, Bluedream was the first strain to give me any relief, strawberry cough also helped some, IMO everyone is a little differnt...

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
Yes, want some Bridezilla! Thanks nobighurry
I been waiting on a new drop, I was going thru my seeds and discovered I still have 3 bridzilla seeds, swore I soaked them all, my log book failed me lol, I had two phenos, one with arm size buds and quite tall, the other slightly shorter with med size nugs, the one with skads of medium nugs works better for me, but those huge nugs were awesome looking!