Stoner thoughts and toasted talk

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
Have you ever seen the movie "zeitgeist"? I think that's what is called anyway. It's crazy how much of the story of modern religion is "borrowed" from ancient religions, and even sun worshippers.
Maybe the only true religion was zoroastranism and we missed the bus. Who knows. :)

I find the concept of god hard to believe. I get that its a coping mechanism tho. People are afraid of death. Shitty part is, if we had stop believing in an afterlife or if this idea was never invented in the first place, we could have discovered immortality and no one would have to die.

SoLowDoughLow

Mediocre grower
Maybe the only true religion was zoroastranism and we missed the bus. Who knows. :)

I find the concept of god hard to believe. I get that its a coping mechanism tho. People are afraid of death. Shitty part is, if we had stop believing in an afterlife or if this idea was never invented in the first place, we could have discovered immortality and no one would have to die.
Yea, I find it hard to believe too, but I also find the alternative hard to believe too. Whether we came from a god or not tho, just the fact that we're here is pretty bizarre lol. It's almost just as weird if we popped up here on our own as it is if we were put here by god😂

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
Was just window shopping on strainly today. You would have to be a brave person to trust anyone on that site. I was thinking why anyone would send money to some of these sellers. Three seller names in particular caught my attention. i ask you would you send money to any of these three: Kycarl , Jessie James , Kaan Clones LOL

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
If a cat always lands on its feet and toast always lands butter side down.. What happens if you strap buttered toast on a cats backs and throw it? What happens?
I haven't slept in days, I must know
I think you need to test this out and document it for us to see😂😂
Hahaha, video please and thank you. Omg that's friggin funny shit. Lmfao.
So I know what I'm doing today. Ooo Hannah pss pss psss come here pussy. *Toaster pops*😈😈😈

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
Kinda funny in a way, I see TopDawg repost a Doc's Dank Seeds blowup over logic and Divine genetics, etc. lol. and the thread blew up, some guy with the moniker of something, nytccfarmer stickin up for him, but all over the GMO again, lmfao. Everybody using it so much cause its good, that story I guess will never die. Now they say mamiko contracted out to logic, etc. or worked for, lol, or but yea, they made it, logic trying to take credit, prolly gonna try the tm deal like josey, lmfao. Naw, but thats funny, how many times is that story gonna get rehashed over and over? lol They swear they worked together, but its all mamiko that made it. jeez, lolol

Last edited: