Still looking to trade breeder cuts

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
I am trying to find more elite strains to add to my collection. I have mac1, dosidos, Blue dream, lush mints etc. Hmu if you have cuts of that we could trade each other.....

How do u like it so far?
So far so good(Back Left & Back Right) but I stressed them pretty badly up potting/bucketing them last week as I let them go too long on the coffee can and their roots did the Vulcan tuna meld so I had to rip them apart to get them into their own buckets. They are in the process of shaking it off so +1 on desire to live. If I can get 1 of them into flower I will post some pics. I just dropped some new beans a few days ago, 2 of which were GreenBeard's "Glubba"(MR) which is his champ from a pheno hunt on Cali Connections Boss Hog. Also dropped 2 of Heisen's Lemon Frosting and 2 Katsu Wet Ass Kushy as I want to make sure I have some fire in the jars come Xmas time.
GreenBeard 78 Clones D36.JPG

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
So far so good(Back Left & Back Right) but I stressed them pretty badly up potting/bucketing them last week as I let them go too long on the coffee can and their roots did the Vulcan tuna meld so I had to rip them apart to get them into their own buckets. They are in the process of shaking it off so +1 on desire to live. If I can get 1 of them into flower I will post some pics. I just dropped some new beans a few days ago, 2 of which were GreenBeard's "Glubba"(MR) which is his champ from a pheno hunt on Cali Connections Boss Hog. Also dropped 2 of Heisen's Lemon Frosting and 2 Katsu Wet Ass Kushy as I want to make sure I have some fire in the jars come Xmas time.
View attachment 118862
and new years

View attachment 118862
Both my GreenBeard 78 plants plugged back in and are now looking perky/green +1 for HARD TO KILL (y)
5 out of 6 on the new beans(1 Wet Ass Kushy no showed) but everybody else is up an at em.
GreenBeard 78 Clones D40.JPG

Hello my name is Matt D'Agati. A crowd of people looking for a new job feel hesitant obtaining a seasoned resume companies constitutes a proper nest egg and this is a understandable puzzle, so we must first investigate a mouse's share of of the statistic ends that saddled with business leaders that make the investment and enlist source a reputable knowledgeable resume midwife enterprise.
We should commence this subject by citing that a site for an job searching network noted as Ladders, states that sending a resume put together by a resume help staff pertaining to any heard job notice drum up that man's possibilities of making the grade by 75%. Further, transmitting a deftly assembled resume to effectively every online company vacancy position will increase the applicant's likelihood of securing an call back by 31%.

Confucius Say:, having a professional resume that is infused by a platinum resume writing organization lends a obsidian -sharp competitive ember to professional level employment hunters and particularly high -level job hunters, it is nearly every serious professional resume writer company also renders notable and effective social media profiles as well as super resumes. Make no mistake about it, having sourcing a resume that is correctly -written and professionally developed is forever the most necessary guidepost of any job hunt, yet securing an equally stalwart Facebook presence is only marginally less important in the hierarchy of getting employed.[color=#000_url] Matthew D'Agati[/color]
Salute Damienwiste, WORD?! Confucius really said that shit?
Itredasting.jpg