Squirrels

baldmountain

Super Active Member
Is there a way to keep them away? We had some nice tomato plants on our deck last year and the squirrels just stripped then to the stem. I was thinking of putting a couple auto flowers or there this year but I'm worried the squirrels will eat them.

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
Is there a way to keep them away? We had some nice tomato plants on our deck last year and the squirrels just stripped then to the stem. I was thinking of putting a couple auto flowers or there this year but I'm worried the squirrels will eat them.
Rat traps all around the plant Grow it taller and cut bottom branches off and put a slinky around the main stem so when they go to climb they grab the slinky and fall1E210471-D422-4C28-8E4F-FDF645D2BA18.gif

D

Deleted member 60

Must be a difference in locales/food sources/etc.....or just plain luck. The squirrels here have never fucked with my veggies...in the garden...or in my dome GH......and I've never had anything go after the ganja whatsoever. We have the turkeys here as well....a flock of about 20 cruise through every-so-often. I think they'd be here far more but my dog barks at just about >anything<....so the turkey and the deer (10 regulars in a small herd...all does of varying ages) and the other critters stay at bay most of the time. The only thing that doesn't flinch at his noisiness are the bears. The mountain lions only seem to come in the middle of the night according to the 3 game cameras I have onsite.