Sprays for Reversing

Artisan_tek

Insanely Active Member
Im going to be trying my first reverse soon and wanted to no, what are some of the tried and true methods for reversing a female for fem seeds without the fem seeds containing hermaphroditic traits?

i no of Colloidal Silver and Sts which some say will always give you hermies. Not quite sure i believe that but ok.

And then gibberellic acid which decrease the ethelyene levels and causes the females to reverse.

Has anyone ever used these methods for a successful reverse w/o the offspring containing hermies? Are there any other sprays or hormones that can be used to reverse a femlae to a male?

Oreguhnism

Really Active Member
Cytokinons.
Ancymidol
Chlormeqat chloride
Benzylademine (BA) often combined with Gibberellin and labele as (GA + BA)

Sts and colliodal silver have been used since at least the 50s / 60s. H Mohan Ram was pushing papers out in 50s. He has never given credit, but I am pretty sure R Clark took all of his STS info from this and Heslop and Harrison.

Last edited:

Artisan_tek

Insanely Active Member
Was thinking of trying giberellic acid mixed with cytokins or another hormone like ABA

Maybe giberellic Acid and Silver Nitrate mixed together

If i could find BA id be open to trying that as well but i looked and cant find a reliable seller.