#Spiderfarmer se3000 grow

tyke1973

Insanely Active Member
The other set that will soon be flowered in next 7/14 days hoping on getting them under the hps lights - I personally would like to try 3 spiderfarmer se3000 in the space these are going in but for time been its gonna have to be hps - hate using them but now I'm using far more cannabis in oil form and edibles.I had problems with the house I was in been sold so I've been having to buy the bud I've been making gummies with and I hate it - I like to know what's in the medicine I use and I just don't know buying it of streets.Im out now any how so gonna have to use drops from hospital that are causing blistering and my eyes to go dark.Aint got money to keep buying it tbh - or i would just been using that until mines done in 8/9 week .Its the reason I flowered other two so small - desperate to get a few oz - but all the plants have bounced back after the few problems I had other week just rootbound and humidity to high but its sorted now.The hospital was amazed when i told them i was not using drops i was eating cannabis in edible form 20220917_172311.jpg

tyke1973

Insanely Active Member
The 4 that I have under a hps both will be getting put on the tank tomorrow and auto pot system up and running - just need to sort a new table out for them first .2 fullgas 1 jack herer and a exodus cheese ,couldn't be futher apart pheno wise to other two i have under spiderfarmer se300020220929_065652.jpg

tyke1973

Insanely Active Member
Looks like they are ready to race. Nice
Gotta be honest I have grown both many times over the years and jack herer has always grown into a decent sized plant - more sativa like , but the exodus seems to have those characteristics and jack seems to be very indica like .The 4 together that jack herer is a week behind other 3 because a wonder pie didn't make it.But it's definitely caught up now - will be making table today for the hps room.Then will be fitting it tomorrow- the two under se300 are definitely on form to do a nice weight topped the cheese about 3 times now the jack herer twice.

tyke1973

Insanely Active Member
Had to keep the plants awake a hour longer today while i got the screen in place just need to add netting tomorrow - tank is definitely getting added tomorrow then they will shoot up added second 600 hps has well.They look a little limp because i didn't wanna feed yesterday hand feed the tray get them roots down to bottom faster - good amount there already now though.All sysyems go hard work on me own though - ended up with drawing pin in knee and screw through finger.Need to re think this in future - or i need help.Problem with that is trusting people,so i think i would rather struggle.Its table i struggle with more than anything.Ive tried just chucking the plastic ones over top never works has good has the ones i bulid.Few photos from today of each plant - thinking of pulling that smallest jack herer out of room or sude line it - bloody need another fan for t5 room now has well .1 week into flower today 20220930_114354.jpg20220930_114401.jpg20220930_114411.jpg20220930_114418.jpg

tyke1973

Insanely Active Member
After a good look at these think I'm definitely going to pull that smallest plant jack herer out of the table and side line it put it in a corner and hope for best with it - it's definitely a strong plant though its 7 days behind rest.But I think there's to many for this size table.I did flower smaller for this reason.There on 1.3 ec but will definitely be getting bumped up to 1.4 from today the first day of them been on big bud has well - I'm going to see what that se3000 throws if it does OK then this room will be getting 3 of them added.Its about weighing the cost of running v end weight this room normally does min 25 oz of dried cured bud.But it's first one I've done since the cost of energy has gone through the roof - so we will see.I need to contact spiderfarmer about the uploads I've been doing - I got a tent from them has well but it's bloody big for what I need it for 2mtr x 2mtr x 2mtr it will get again at some point definitely the best made tent I've had though really nice quality.Hit you guys and gals up next week with another up load.Forgot to add about the problem with timer has well it seemed to have messed up yesterday and didn't come on while 11 today should have been 9 .So that's been changed now - so hoping irs sorted now ,time to see if I can get a fan from any where today.The price of equipment now is mad - you used to be able to buy black and white polly and the reflective sheeting in mtr pieces not no more - they only do it in rolls.i only need about a mtr tops has well so going to just paint the back of the door white in led room

tyke1973

Insanely Active Member
Rooms finished fitted door last light just one last small job to do and that's put the strings length ways on table in hps room tanks on now though and all other bits that needed doing I'm hoping that clones don't take to long because the two seedlings are shooting up now - so they need to get a move on. my own fault really for putting stuff off till tomorrow.20220930_210124.jpg20220930_210129.jpg20220930_210135.jpg20220930_210148.jpg20220930_210156.jpg20220930_210407.jpg20220930_185328.jpg20220930_185319.jpg20220930_185754.jpg

tyke1973

Insanely Active Member
Just starting a batch of mint chocolate edibles - have missed them since I run oou.But managed to get my hands on 2 oz of mimosa earlier today so lots gone into grinder and gone into oven to decarb it.Really is nice quality has well - i aint a fan of smoking it tbh i much prefer oil and more so gummies or chocolates.Ive finished a 3 hour low heat decarb now its time to clarify the butter for tomorrow again 3 hours on a low simmer watching it every so often ,and just topping water up if needed .I make these for a few of my medical needs and they are working great - i do make them strong though 1/2 oz of good quality bud per pack of butter.The bud below is the material used in these chocolates and gummies i have tried sugar leaf and it never turns out the same.Unless you use far more of it - but i grow for glacoma sleep and anxiety depression and pain so i use the best bud i can get and thats this.20221001_115406.jpg20221001_124623.jpg20221001_171725.jpg

Last edited: