Specific harvesting questions...

I appreciate you coming, and even more so if you stay.
My brain has a hard time correctly displaying my problems for others, so this is my attempt to say hey, these are the options my brain is questioning, which path do I take.
  1. When harvesting from (1.1) males (1.2) females, is it better to harvest when the plant has been... {a} freshly watered {b} 1-3 days since last water {c} slightly thirsty {d} drooping from thirst {e} other
  2. 16085094360602560552722829296901.jpg
  3. When creating butters/tinctures you {a} you should dry and cure {b} doesn't matter, just make your stuff {c} drying and curing is absolutely necessary to the process. {D} other

4. When making hemp fiber for textiles {a} you should dry and cure {b} doesn't matter, just make your stuff {c} drying and curing is absolutely necessary to the process {d} other

5. .1When regenerating females, {a}leave popcorn buds, leaves, and a bit of stalk each place {b} just the leaves and nodes matter {c} just the nodes matter {d} otherPXL_20201221_001805323.jpg
  6. {7.2} the popcorn buds I am referring to on this plant are directly in the middle and the tiniest PXL_20201221_003850405~2.jpg
  7. Yes I know my plants are tiny, they are so on purpose.
Again, many thanks

Attachments

J.James

Seed Slingin' Outlaw
Breeder
When harvesting from (1.1) males (1.2) females, is it better to harvest when the plant has been... {a} freshly watered {b} 1-3 days since last water {c} slightly thirsty {d} drooping from thirst {e} other

I water the day before I harvest my female plants to lengthen the drying time. Males need to be healthy when harvesting pollen so they should be watered also.

When creating butters/tinctures you {a} you should dry and cure {b} doesn't matter, just make your stuff {c} drying and curing is absolutely necessary to the process. {D} other

You should dry, cure and decarb when making butters/tinctures to the best of my knowledge. I'm not an expert though on these types of things

When making hemp fiber for textiles {a} you should dry and cure {b} doesn't matter, just make your stuff {c} drying and curing is absolutely necessary to the process {d} other

No clue

When regenerating females, {a}leave popcorn buds, leaves, and a bit of stalk each place {b} just the leaves and nodes matter {c} just the nodes matter {d} other

Yes leave any green material or buds. As the plants cycle back to the vegetative state some of this will turn brown and will need to be removed

When harvesting from (1.1) males (1.2) females, is it better to harvest when the plant has been... {a} freshly watered {b} 1-3 days since last water {c} slightly thirsty {d} drooping from thirst {e} other

I water the day before I harvest my female plants to lengthen the drying time. Males need to be healthy when harvesting pollen so they should be watered also.

When creating butters/tinctures you {a} you should dry and cure {b} doesn't matter, just make your stuff {c} drying and curing is absolutely necessary to the process. {D} other

You should dry, cure and decarb when making butters/tinctures to the best of my knowledge. I'm not an expert though on these types of things

When making hemp fiber for textiles {a} you should dry and cure {b} doesn't matter, just make your stuff {c} drying and curing is absolutely necessary to the process {d} other

No clue

When regenerating females, {a}leave popcorn buds, leaves, and a bit of stalk each place {b} just the leaves and nodes matter {c} just the nodes matter {d} other

Yes leave any green material or buds. As the plants cycle back to the vegetative state some of this will turn brown and will need to be removed
Many thanks!

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
On re-vegging females. I run regs, and don't bother cloning unless it's a girl I know I want more of. Lots of flower-clones and waiting on plants to re-veg.

I tried both pruning and not pruing the flower sites, and it doesn't matter. Your new sprout will come from that node and the flower being there really doesn't matter. As far as which limbs you leave, you can expect one or two sprouts from each flower site. Then each of those will produce triple the nodes of a regular plant.