Specific forum for nutrient lines, Diy mixes and general info/help

Sparrowhawk420

Insanely Active Member
Ran canna nutes for a long time in coco/clay pebble mix with good results, went full on 'TLO' for 5 years, but gone back to salts using hempy's and Canna Aqua. Just landed some Megacrop and wanted to start a specific thread for it, but didn't really know where to put it, there's general indoor, general outdoor, hydroponics, organics.......etc, but nutrients can be between all of these threads. I think a specific nutrient sub forum under general growing would be a great addition.

I'd recommend Canna to anybody, the base nute's at least, gonna find out if I like GL Megacrop as much.............

Loving the forum so far, thanks for the hard work

Sparrowhawk420

Insanely Active Member
Warnings would be good too, just opened a small bottle of H&G roots exelarator for the first time and spilt about 20ml over my clothes. That about £2.50's worth($3.50) and clothes stained with a funky dark looking liquid that don't look like they're gonna wash FFS

Edit.............it had better be good for £30/250ml bottle

I like Dyna-Gro. I used about 5 or 6 different lines before someone recommended it to me. The Foliage Pro is really not for spraying and I don't use it that way. Grows the most green and healthy plants I have ever seen. The "Grow" formula is really almost a bloom feed. Too much P and K in it for my liking. I only use it now in the first 2 weeks of flower with the Foliage Pro. Then the "Bloom" formula. Protekt used with every feed....great for ph up too :alien:

Some people complain about salt chunks in the gallon bottles but it never makes any difference with or without them. They still work fine. I think I have found chunks in almost every company I ever used.

Sparrowhawk420

Insanely Active Member
I like Dyna-Gro. I used about 5 or 6 different lines before someone recommended it to me. The Foliage Pro is really not for spraying and I don't use it that way. Grows the most green and healthy plants I have ever seen. The "Grow" formula is really almost a bloom feed. Too much P and K in it for my liking. I only use it now in the first 2 weeks of flower with the Foliage Pro. Then the "Bloom" formula. Protekt used with every feed....great for ph up too :alien:

Some people complain about salt chunks in the gallon bottles but it never makes any difference with or without them. They still work fine. I think I have found chunks in almost every company I ever used.
This is what it's about, different people like different lines and have specific knowledge with them. D-G's line up ain't available over here yet or I would have tried it by now.....................saying that, even I knew that foliage pro is for growing foliage, not spraying on it, LOL;)

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
Ran canna nutes for a long time in coco/clay pebble mix with good results, went full on 'TLO' for 5 years, but gone back to salts using hempy's and Canna Aqua. Just landed some Megacrop and wanted to start a specific thread for it, but didn't really know where to put it, there's general indoor, general outdoor, hydroponics, organics.......etc, but nutrients can be between all of these threads. I think a specific nutrient sub forum under general growing would be a great addition.

I'd recommend Canna to anybody, the base nute's at least, gonna find out if I like GL Megacrop as much.............

Loving the forum so far, thanks for the hard work
Check out the new section for nutrients @The Governor was kind enough to add.