Sparrowhawks small scale pollen chucks and seed share

Sparrowhawk420

Insanely Active Member
Jarred it and testing some popcorns, the banana taste is there at the end, some other flavors in front of that. Nice buzz, definitely re-running from clones, starting small with 4 leads next time.
This is awesome news, thanks for the feedback. Mine's coming down tomorrow, some funky terps going on, think I got a blackberry leaner from the BBC side, berries but with a citrus zing. Looking forward to sampling some:)

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
The majority of the plant is lying on it's side LMFAO, I been busy with other things and very lazy with this grow, all they've had is water.....................trellis recommended ;)
View attachment 70759View attachment 70761
They're sideways from weight, lol. #2 is coming down tonight. It has the banana smell already. The #1 is a pretty tasty, indica type smoke. It's getting better daily and I need to just leave it alone and let it cure.

Sparrowhawk420

Insanely Active Member
@ Sparrowhawk what lights you running Did you make them yourself?
Yeah, cheap(compared to commercial lights), homemade LED's, COB's are Citi CLU48 1212's 3500k off ebay and the strips are samsung F series off digikey. Might be some new builds on the horizon, thinking of re-arranging a few things, although now winter is on it's way I might just get some good old HPS back in the mix :)