Sparrowhawks small scale pollen chucks and seed share

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Did these get sent to me from Tenn?
I got a letter in the mail a fee weeks ago. I just found it. Its empty. And resealed with tape. Not good 👎 😥 its a first on a 🇺🇸 package for me. I had one nabbed at the border , but this puckered me up a bit. Hit me up dm if anybody knows wtf I'm talking about.....

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
Tenn would be strange for an international package, but who knows. There are 9 IMF's International Mail Facilities, Florida, Hawaii, Illinois, New Jersey, New York, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands respectively and two locations in California. Here's a good read on the process........

Narrator: About 1 million packages arrive at John F. Kennedy International Airport every day. And just like travelers have to go through customs, so do international packages. The US Customs and Border Protection, or CBP, is tasked with screening all of them. They're looking for anything that isn't legally allowed in the US; certain foods, animals, drugs, and counterfeit goods.

JFK is one of nine international mail facilities in the US. It's essentially the country's biggest mail room, dealing with roughly 60% of all international packages entering the country.

First, the packages are taken off arriving passenger or cargo planes and transported to the US Postal Service's mail room on site. They're sorted and then taken to the CBP mail facility next door for inspection. CBP uses a three-tiered strategy to efficiently search each of these packages; intelligence gathering, nonintrusive inspection, and hand inspection. We followed two units searching for drugs and counterfeit items.

Before a package ever lands in the US, CBP gathers intelligence on the sender, the container, and the aircraft. They'll check with law-enforcement partners like Homeland Security, the DEA, and the FBI to see if there's anything of interest. This is how CBP narrows down a million packages to ones that will get flagged for further inspection.

Once a suspicious package is pulled, it goes to the CBP inspection area. This is where human CBP officers get a little help. Here, a four-legged officer, like Alex, will search hundreds of packages in 20-minute runs. These dogs are trained to sniff out seven different drugs

Michael Lake: The drugs that they are trained for are hash, marijuana, cocaine, heroin, methamphetamine, ecstasy, as well as fentanyl.

Narrator: If Alex finds something, he'll notify his handler by sitting or lying down. If he's right, he gets his chew toy.

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
BBC/SM 1,2,&3.........all cloned now. #3 just went in to flower, (no longer the runt), 1 & 2, both flowering, look and smell dank. These are big plants, very stout and they really want to grow. :) I wish I would have topped them sooner, there is a lot of plant energy I'm not using. Big fan leaves! The highest ones had to go as they were shading out half the tent. So far, #2 is ahead on all fronts.

Is everybody's mail still fucked up?