Sparrowhawk.....................formerly known as DonBennon on RIU

Sparrowhawk420

Insanely Active Member
So...........hello fellow 'Chuckers', hope you're all doing well and growing feckin dank bud!!!................ I wanted to formally introduce myself and make it clear that that my 'name' change is in no way a 'sock' account, this is the internet name I will be using from now on.

I had a couple of reasons for wanting to change my name, the main one being that it was being linked to a "company" called Jah Earth collective on RIU, even though I only ever donated them some of my pollen chucks to give away as freebies. Turned out that they pissed a few people off, was actually selling my 'untested freebies' and didn't deal with the customer service issues well enough IMO(Not problems with my beans, but beans actually being delivered). I had issues buying beans off them myself which they didn't put right even though they were selling my free beans WTF?.

Anyway, the other reason, is because I really don't like conflict and had 'issues' with a couple of people, who I thought were 'High profile' on here, while they were on RIU...................................neither of them are here now for the exact reasons we had 'said' issues. I've gone from being a Heisen 'hater', to 'nutswinger' in about 2 months, although I only actually say what I see and very much only try to say it, when it's 'worth' saying. I'm mainly nice, polite and 'try' not to be blunt, but truth hurts some folk sometimes.

Stay cool

Sparrowhawk ;)

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
So...........hello fellow 'Chuckers', hope you're all doing well and growing feckin dank bud!!!................ I wanted to formally introduce myself and make it clear that that my 'name' change is in no way a 'sock' account, this is the internet name I will be using from now on.

I had a couple of reasons for wanting to change my name, the main one being that it was being linked to a "company" called Jah Earth collective on RIU, even though I only ever donated them some of my pollen chucks to give away as freebies. Turned out that they pissed a few people off, was actually selling my 'untested freebies' and didn't deal with the customer service issues well enough IMO(Not problems with my beans, but beans actually being delivered). I had issues buying beans off them myself which they didn't put right even though they were selling my free beans WTF?.

Anyway, the other reason, is because I really don't like conflict and had 'issues' with a couple of people, who I thought were 'High profile' on here, while they were on RIU...................................neither of them are here now for the exact reasons we had 'said' issues. I've gone from being a Heisen 'hater', to 'nutswinger' in about 2 months, although I only actually say what I see and very much only try to say it, when it's 'worth' saying. I'm mainly nice, polite and 'try' not to be blunt, but truth hurts some folk sometimes.

Stay cool

Sparrowhawk ;)
Welcome! i think you landed in the right spot . Been some good vibes so far.