Southern AG vs Hydroguard

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
I am addressing root problems in my first ever hydro grow and seek counsel from those more experienced please.
These two products are similarly priced, have the identical active ingredient, but at very different strengths according to their labels. So different that I question if one of them has their numbers mixed up.

Hydroguard: bacillus amylolquefaciens 0.038%
inert ingredients 99.962%
Recommended usage: 2ml/gal

Southern Ag: bacillus amylolquefaciens 98.85%
inert ingredients 1.15%
Recommended usage: 5ml/gal

If Southern Ag's numbers are correct, it's roughly 50 times a better value than Hydroguard. And then the dosage sounds wrong!? Who has experience with either or both of these products, and what can you offer to clear this up? Thanks.

STOLEN!!!! I am using this to start a discussion.
What are the benefits, and will this help prevent pm?

Attachments

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
I am addressing root problems in my first ever hydro grow and seek counsel from those more experienced please.
These two products are similarly priced, have the identical active ingredient, but at very different strengths according to their labels. So different that I question if one of them has their numbers mixed up.

Hydroguard: bacillus amylolquefaciens 0.038%
inert ingredients 99.962%
Recommended usage: 2ml/gal

Southern Ag: bacillus amylolquefaciens 98.85%
inert ingredients 1.15%
Recommended usage: 5ml/gal

If Southern Ag's numbers are correct, it's roughly 50 times a better value than Hydroguard. And then the dosage sounds wrong!? Who has experience with either or both of these products, and what can you offer to clear this up? Thanks.

STOLEN!!!! I am using this to start a discussion.
What are the benefits, and will this help prevent pm?
There's some discussion here, might answer some of your questions