SOUTH DAKOTA LANDRACE

Drkillawatt

Kill a "watt"
so.... has anyone tried to get any genetics from all the natural sativa growing in the midwest? Shit smells like fuckin lemon vodka.. i mean seriously wondering if we crossed this shit with a copper chem or something if it would be cool or am i just drunk? I wanna do it....

D

Deleted member 60

It was thick East of KC where I grew up. We'd drive around smoking real pot and just marvel at the size of the colas....plants 12 ft tall or more...colas the size of yer forearms...and a zillion seeds in each one. The weight was off the scale. LOL.

But it sucked ass. "Headache Weed"...."ditchweed"..... whatever ya call it.....it's hemp...and yes....it's old....cus most of it was from when they made rope all the way back to the Civil War....and it was spread all over the Midwest cus they hauled the shit in railroad cars across the land.

I remember in high school there were a number of busts of folks who were from out of state...driving through...who'd think they scored big. We laughed one time when "Vern Miller's Drug Task force" in Kansas laid claim to a 1 million dollar "bust" of "pot"......which ended up being some cats from Cali who tried to stuff a U-haul full of the shit and drive it back home. LOL. The shit wasn't worth a cent....but I'm sure it made for a good take from the Feds for "fighting the scourge of drugs"....as they tended to do back then at every chance. Every bust secured them more $$$ for more busts... Ah...the 70's.