Some people are just assholes..

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I sold my house 2 1/2 months ago it closed....i get a bill today for a hot water buyout and plumbers insurance on their place and they told the vendor i was to be billed.
Hey stupid...remember that document we signed that says you are not only resposible for the heater but for the cutover to your name too.
It will take one more email....and then I will do something I have never done. Being Canadian it feels kind of dirty but i am going to sue the fuckers!
I am tired of it. I was nice because they were first time home buyers...nice doesnt get you anywhere. So now you are going to see the O and Ugly G. But you brought it down on yourself.
I feel very Jules in pulp fiction about it....
You brought the hammer down....lets do it!

"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee."

For the record i am the Lord of my abode only but I will lay my vengeance upon them...

SaintyMcCunt

The Convict
Mate that sucks.
I'm truly beginning to realise that the only way to get ahead in life is to not give a fuck about others and to screw anyone to further ya own position..
Not sure about everyone else, but I just can't do that. I'm not that sort of guy.
@gwheels don't let the bastards get away with it..

If they do, let me know.. I have some brilliant ways for revenge.. Also works for annoying neighbors if anyone has any trouble 🤣

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I go visit and smoke up with a friend on the street. :D it is hillarious. And they signed for my package and took it...time to go get it. That is the Friday night event i have been saving it since Tuesday.

I am bald...you took my kids stuff...And I did a double buy to my address just to be on the safe side.

They are special brushes and combs for tight black afro hair...something i had to research to get the best. He finally asked for grooming products and because it was address screwed i called amazon and their customer service blew my mind. AMAZING. But they couldnt stop that one and duplicated an order and i got it saturday 9am :D

I just wanted to move on but they keep pulling me back...and my shipping addresses are now changed. Geeze can i procrastinate! And I have brushes...it was the water heater....

And you picked the wrong dude. Hammer time.

Last edited:

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
ah ha...hot water heater...it is about the hot water heater rental. They tried to ding me for the cost of the unit saying it was included but it is clearly stated it is not.

;)

I was hot without the water !

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
lol...here you can rent them for like 15 a month forever....And mine was a rental. The buyout was 750 and they passed that bill on to me but they can buy their own heater.

Natural gas heaters are expensive to buy and cheap to run. For housing heat (winter and all) , the hot water heater and my clothes dryer i pay less than 1000 for a year.

If it were electric its easy and half the price. You need a fitter for the gas shit.

I have one here. What burned me hard was i had to buyout a damned rental furnace too. And that bad boy was 10500. It better last forever. LOL

Or long enough that i forget about it...say 10 years.

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
Mate that sucks.
I'm truly beginning to realise that the only way to get ahead in life is to not give a fuck about others and to screw anyone to further ya own position..
Not sure about everyone else, but I just can't do that. I'm not that sort of guy.
@gwheels don't let the bastards get away with it..

If they do, let me know.. I have some brilliant ways for revenge.. Also works for annoying neighbors if anyone has any trouble 🤣
Pour some Fox piss in thier vehicle vents , once it's in the ducts and heater motor that car will smell like a litter box that hasn't been cleaned in a year

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Or a raccoon turd in the mailbox...because that is one of the most offensive smells ever. My pug rolled in it. She wont roll in anything but raccoon shit. OMG what a smell. I had to wash her 5 times.

And she went out and found another turd and did it again. more washing.

nasty beasts they are (the raccoon).

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
lol...here you can rent them for like 15 a month forever....And mine was a rental. The buyout was 750 and they passed that bill on to me but they can buy their own heater.

Natural gas heaters are expensive to buy and cheap to run. For housing heat (winter and all) , the hot water heater and my clothes dryer i pay less than 1000 for a year.

If it were electric its easy and half the price. You need a fitter for the gas shit.

I have one here. What burned me hard was i had to buyout a damned rental furnace too. And that bad boy was 10500. It better last forever. LOL

Or long enough that i forget about it...say 10 years.
Rent your water heater and furnace? WTF? We do not have that in Alberta.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
about 8 years ago i had a furnace inspection new years eve and got red tagged. I had to get a furnace asap and was tapped out so a lease of a furnance AC was what happened. I bought that out on sale of the house and the one at my new place too because they had the same bright idea and i wanted the pool.

17250 in 60 days but mine is brand new and mine.

Hot water heater rentals are more common due to this ridiculous hard water we have. The hot water heaters do not last long. TDS right now out of the tap is 725. Brutal water.

I have had heaters go in 3 years rusted all to hell,

The RO machine i will not bitch about. I go through 60plus gallons a week and its way easier now.

Last edited:

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
So it turns out those people.....are pretty decent and the asshole was me !

Well no not really. The asshats at Reliance Home Comfort shit the bed hard and screwed the billing up. I went over to their place and got my package. The guy said hey man take that compressor thing i dont know what it is so i have my 240 volt 20 amp 30 gallon compressor back. I think its time to wire the garage with a 240.

Sometimes I have to remember to take my head out of my own ass,

I told the guy about the awesome lawn magnum he has and had no idea. I had a friend that installed them and i got one put in for 4k all in years ago (it is a fancy reverse pressure 60 gallon concrete barrell that pushes water under the clay table when you life in a swampy place).

He opened my package. A boars hair bamboo brush and foam shaping brushes and a pick for afro hair.He said it said your name...and i knew you are a bald white dude...WTF is going on here.

I said hey man my wife was blacker than your wife. My son is as dark as she is. And we laughed and laughed.

Life is good. :D

And now he is holding my shit and will call me if something comes up.

I think its time to life in peace...with the world. :D Life is very good.

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
So it turns out those people.....are pretty decent and the asshole was me !
See...now aren't you glad you didn't put that racoon shit in their mailbox? Or the bottle of skunk scent that could have been placed in various nefarious locations for them to tip over or car interior, similarly the potato in the exhaust pipe would have caused you some guilt and particularly, you must be thrilled that you didn't put that white phosphorus in carbon DI-sulphide solution down their gas tank...that one's hard to get back.

Keep that tank full baby! :devilish::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
See...now aren't you glad you didn't put that racoon shit in their mailbox? Or the bottle of skunk scent that could have been placed in various nefarious locations for them to tip over or car interior, similarly the potato in the exhaust pipe would have caused you some guilt and particularly, you must be thrilled that you didn't put that white phosphorus in carbon DI-sulphide solution down their gas tank...that one's hard to get back.

Keep that tank full baby! :devilish::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Damn U got ballz Willie!