Some new stuff in my veg tent

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
Looking good dude.. Nice n green n healthy..
As soon as i scrolled down to first pic of whole tent veiw, that C99 stuck out to me like a sore thumb with them sawtooth looking leaves.. Lol. Cool stuff man👍✌

Thanks guys. Ya that C99 is a weird one. I'm going from the 1 gallon to a 2 gallon in about 2 weeks. Then another week for veg and then flower. I will keep 16 in this tent and move 8 to another tent. I'll take 2 clones from each and then wait and see which is best :giggle:

I just finished some crocketts Tangie I whas kind of bummed the flavor was not there, one of the Barneys auto tangies was great smelling but had little tangie flavor, I been in search of a good one if you have run into any...
I bought a fem version from a breeder named Big Head Seeds off Attitude. I'm not expecting much and I already have backups just in case I don't keep any clones. At the time I bought them Reserva Privada and Crockets were out. They go into flower in 5 days or so.

I moved 6 of the biggest C99 and 2 of the Orangesicle over to another tent with some Cookie Breath clones. They have been topped and are ready to be transplanted into 2 gallon pots tomorrow. I will take clones in 5 days then put into flower.

Once again I have to throw a shout out to @Old ST1R for straightening me out. Wait until you see the size of the fucking Corey colas. They are drinking almost a quart of water per day @ 65 days in. I have never had plants so thirsty at this point in flower ever. I really need to pull them down in 5 days. I have no choice.

Whoever here grows for yield......................................you want these Corey's. Massive colas over 2 feet long and as fat as a wrestlers forearm. The 3 BBC plants in there with the Corey's are doing just as good and drinking just as much. I believe they will out yield my old hps by a minimum of 50%. This fucking Diablo is simply amazing. I usually get 30 to 35 grams from each BBC plant under the hps. I will get a minimum of 45 grams per plant this grow under the Diablo and possibly 50 plus.

Anyway when the Corey gets chopped these plants will be ready to move in.

Full tent with the Cookie Breath in the rear and the C99 and 2 Orangesicle in the front.

DSCN0889.JPG

Some Cookie Breath

DSCN0890.JPG

DSCN0891.JPG

Some C99 all topped and bushing out

DSCN0892.JPG

DSCN0893.JPG

A nice short Orangesicle. She is really dark.

DSCN0894.JPG

I'll have the Melonsicle and Girl Crush pics tomorrow.

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
I moved 6 of the biggest C99 and 2 of the Orangesicle over to another tent with some Cookie Breath clones. They have been topped and are ready to be transplanted into 2 gallon pots tomorrow. I will take clones in 5 days then put into flower.

Once again I have to throw a shout out to @Old ST1R for straightening me out. Wait until you see the size of the fucking Corey colas. They are drinking almost a quart of water per day @ 65 days in. I have never had plants so thirsty at this point in flower ever. I really need to pull them down in 5 days. I have no choice.

Whoever here grows for yield......................................you want these Corey's. Massive colas over 2 feet long and as fat as a wrestlers forearm. The 3 BBC plants in there with the Corey's are doing just as good and drinking just as much. I believe they will out yield my old hps by a minimum of 50%. This fucking Diablo is simply amazing. I usually get 30 to 35 grams from each BBC plant under the hps. I will get a minimum of 45 grams per plant this grow under the Diablo and possibly 50 plus.

Anyway when the Corey gets chopped these plants will be ready to move in.

Full tent with the Cookie Breath in the rear and the C99 and 2 Orangesicle in the front.

View attachment 95615

Some Cookie Breath

View attachment 95616

View attachment 95617

Some C99 all topped and bushing out

View attachment 95618

View attachment 95619

A nice short Orangesicle. She is really dark.

View attachment 95620

I'll have the Melonsicle and Girl Crush pics tomorrow.
Wow! The serrations on that C99!