Soak'n beans

lakegrow

PICK YOUR OWN
I placed my first order with Soak'n beans about 10 days ago, decent prices and I knew Kak from way back in firestax days when you about had to buy beans from across the pond. Kak had some bubblegum S1's that he produced that I wanted and Hammerhead had a fem choice. They are located in CO

Now is when the story starts, sent cash priority 12 days ago that someone must have thought was a ballot so a few days ago contacted Kak that I hoped he could wait a few more days which he said no problem. So now about 12 days in I emailed and stated I believe that the postman was eating good on my cash and to please give me store credit if arrived and to please cancel the order.

I got an email a few minutes ago and an invoice showing paid, they said my business was worth more than a couple packs of seeds and he was sending them on knowing the money was probably lost. Now that is Customer Service that you won't get many places. I will probably send money again but just wanted to show there are some good folks out there!

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
I placed my first order with Soak'n beans about 10 days ago, decent prices and I knew Kak from way back in firestax days when you about had to buy beans from across the pond. Kak had some bubblegum S1's that he produced that I wanted and Hammerhead had a fem choice. They are located in CO

Now is when the story starts, sent cash priority 12 days ago that someone must have thought was a ballot so a few days ago contacted Kak that I hoped he could wait a few more days which he said no problem. So now about 12 days in I emailed and stated I believe that the postman was eating good on my cash and to please give me store credit if arrived and to please cancel the order.

I got an email a few minutes ago and an invoice showing paid, they said my business was worth more than a couple packs of seeds and he was sending them on knowing the money was probably lost. Now that is Customer Service that you won't get many places. I will probably send money again but just wanted to show there are some good folks out there!
Thats kool of them to value ur buisness like that..
The same exact story happened to me bout 2 years ago with greenpoint. B4 that problem with them, i bought 10 different pacs from them without 1 issue, perfect service..

Long story short, was called a lying scam artist, among others words, and was told if i dont like it to close my account with them cause they had many other customers.?

This was all over 2 pacs of beans. So i closed account...
I didnt think that they just robbed me my money, just thought they might of made a honest mistake or the postal workers stole it.

I take sum responsibility for not getting tracked shipping, but as a repeat customer, i felt i shud been treated with more respect being i wasnt a first time buyer and just bought 10 pacs b4 that .. Nope..

Luckily, theres many other seed companies out there that have just as good genetics, and value their customers... But thats just life, u win sum and lose sum, its water under the bridge..

Like i said above dude, im glad to see they still took care of u.. These days its quite refreshing to see examples like this..
Thx for posting this 👍✌

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
Just used them, am impressed by customer service. Some unknowns on there for breeders, but good looking crosses. Placed small order before sale was over, pd immediately, politely asked on IG when my first choice would be back in stock, immediately answers that there was a few left even tho stated sold out on site and switched order to what I wanted in first place. I'll be back there.

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
I am an online seller on ebay and USPS has sucked for the last month and CO has been terrible. Can't take high speed machines out and not have consequences. I am a big fan of USPS until the last few months and the new postmaster general.
I've had 2 of my packages open the last 10 days. USPS and FedEx.
When the term "we have it all" was said earlier in the summer, was big red flag, a few days later, the "green sheets" of "eradication" began in the state.

lakegrow

PICK YOUR OWN
I've had 2 of my packages open the last 10 days. USPS and FedEx.
When the term "we have it all" was said earlier in the summer, was big red flag, a few days later, the "green sheets" of "eradication" began in the state.
I have been having the packages with poke holes in them lately, not quite as big as a pencil but I am sure it is USPS sampling packages. I had to laugh I needed a carb for my 4 wheeler and got it a few weeks ago with 2 poke holes in the box bet that dulled their poker did not hurt the carb.

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
Watched my priority go from canon city in a week make it to billings. East, not north, mofos 🤣. Usps rocked and rolled till the goofy fucker and his new fangled sorting machine theory. Hope that gets executive ordered pronto. I got first class fort collins to podunk mo in 3 days. Meh, you figure it out.crazy🤔

Freebies on two packs. Sour power x lime gorilla bubble. 3 pack Tropical Runtz. The baked bean pack came with freebie inside, tangerine ghost stardog cross 7 pack.

Bought alchemy seeds banana cream cake, and baked beans Baked Alien Cookies.

Heck of a deal. Fast delivery

Last edited:

lakegrow

PICK YOUR OWN
Kak has been having lots of drops recently. Some breeders never heard of but offerings look killer. Many I want but trying to stay away with 4/20 coming.

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
Now I see someone show up that you sat lovers would love for 50 a pack. Lambs bread, congolese, etc. Or fixing to drop.

La0laEsMia

20 in 20 days what he trying. That ape tranquilizer he's given away free packs just for ordering is a good one,that's got the abusive og in it, rarity.
Love Soak N Beans, actually placed an order with them in April and got the Ape Tranquilizer freebie for that month and running it right now, it has been an absolute breeze. Gonna flip in about 2 weeks. I don't really know what to expect with it, I imagine some gassy/chem/fuel but that's about all I know really. He's got another good freebie this month for July - 50% Off Calyx Bros (his his breeder name) plus a free pack of Bubble Monkey. If you're looking to add another breeder to your collection this would be a good time to add a pack from Calyx Bros lol. His Bubblegum crosses should be really good.

In addition to awesome freebies, they also have auctions, accept different kinds of crypto and have a great forum ran by Kak too. He tests out lots of his gear with forum members there and it all looks pretty damn good.

They've got a decent selection of genetics - Relentless, Strayfox, Exotic, Baked Beans, Tony Greens Tortured Beans, and some solid newcomers like Batcountry (his Batbreath looks fire af).

Just saw him add Cornfed Dread recently I will totally check y'all out! If I should get one strain if yours, what do you recommend?