So why is it called chuckers paradise?

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
and they just blocked another account i was harassing them with for the last couple days....they do this weak thing, where like you're signed in, and they jam your account where you can't even sign out...and then all ya gotta do is clear your cookies, reset your ip address, and you're back in business with a new account

and the only reason why i keep coming to mess with them again, is because they'll flag me for "inappropriate language" but then there's the far lefty gang that gets to say whatever they want in true troll form, and eventually they start crying that im a troll because they can't take me down...even a ban doesn't stop me...nothing works - and i'll just be back again when i get bored

and then they try to figure out who i am originally and they never once get it right because they've had so many issues like that with others that they've created their own mess

i don't care really either - its nothing but pure entertainment for me - but i'll never stop shitting on that place - never
Sounds like a huge waste of your time tbh, why not try to just post useful things to boards that don’t ban you every other day. Why not just leave the place in the past

Mr. Krinkle

Sounds like a huge waste of your time tbh, why not try to just post useful things to boards that don’t ban you every other day. Why not just leave the place in the past
well it's all a waste to some people depending how you look at things... it's just entertainment for me...like i dont do facebook or IG or any social media...i find that to be a waste of time....i'd rather go to RIU and wipe my ass from time to time instead

Mr. Krinkle

i get where you're coming from tho....you're an admin here, so you may kinda sympathize for that admin....but im an admin too on another board - so i dont sympathize for that admin - i don't have preferential treatment for some - we're all the same - as long you're not posting anybody's personal info, i don't delete anything - have your views on politics from whatever direction you like - it's what makes us who we are - right left middle - thats up to you - and if 2 ppl wanna go back and forth on it, go right ahead, knock your socks off

but to run that place like that, and let a lynch mob of far lefties call people names, like calling girls "cunts" and the like, and then you get banned for return fire, but only because you think its ok to do, because its ok for them to do....well then, for that, i'll never stop coming back and ruining your good time and making your board less hospitable for new and current users

;)