Smoking Lamp pressure washer

Stoned Cold Bulldog

Check out the water picks for dental purposes with the reservoirs. They are amazing for cleaning glass pieces. Just keep a different wand for your mouth lol.
HOW SO WITHOUT SCRUBBING will u show us a dirty piece and them film it in use please ? some things i would see i automatically dismiss because it's no good way to clean that shhit. ijs grrrr

Streetpro09

Tester
How do you guys feel about pouring boiling water through a glass peice?

I have one of those electric kettles. I heat up half gallon of water in it. Use tongs to hold glass piece. Pour water through one end. Then reverse flow until clean. Have done it on two different bowls multiple times and they haven't broke yet. I usually do this outside as to not put that stuff down my drains.

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
HOW SO WITHOUT SCRUBBING will u show us a dirty piece and them film it in use please ? some things i would see i automatically dismiss because it's no good way to clean that shhit. ijs grrrr
It's not the end all but does wonders especially pre soak. Anything black in the downstem etc it just blasts it away. No I'm not going to video lol. Water pressure cuts rocks it can blast a little resin.

Punisher84

Just some asshole
Broken hoe is right. I got a 1/2 gallon jar I drop glass in for a stay. We have plenty of bowls so they will sometimes stay for a week at a time. Take out, rinse with hot water and it will be as clean as the day you bought it. Alcohol will turn brown, it’s just dirty, still cleans the same. I’ve had the same jar for a few years. Keep the lid on it or it evaporates.

I use a piece of stripped 550 cord as a leash so I don’t have to dump the jar to get my piece out.

MtRainDog

Blümen Meister
I use a good brand zip lock bag (cheap ones will leak)
pour alcohol and course sea salt in bag
Drop glass piece in bag
ZIP BAG
Hold glass piece and shake shake shake till clean
May have to dump and refresh solution if really bad
Rinse and let dry
^^^this.

ISO 91% + course salt (sea or kosher works well)

If you have larger pieces you can get rubber stoppers to put in the mouth piece and joint. a good heap of salt and filled half way with alcohol and shake shake shake.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
^^^this.

ISO 91% + course salt (sea or kosher works well)

If you have larger pieces you can get rubber stoppers to put in the mouth piece and joint. a good heap of salt and filled half way with alcohol and shake shake shake.
This is what I do, and it takes me about 10 minutes to clean a bong or pipe, but I also don’t let them cake up because that shit just grosses me out. I treat my glasswear almost like dinner plates/cups. I might go a few days worth of sessions between cleaning but that’s pretty rare. If I know I’m going to use on that day I clean them if they haven’t already been cleaned.