Smoke Report GG4...lurking

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
It is kind of funny. I grew GG4 and Purple Punch, Walter White (aka Wedding Night) and Dubstep. The other strains were so intriguing i just burped and closed the GG4. That 1 plant produced 5.8 oz which is pretty damned great in my indoor garden....STELLAR actually,

GG4 tastes amazing and all I just had flavors never tasted....and let me tell you stellar all round but I was swayed by lemon lime and pine, grape and stoned, etc

GG4 is now very well cured...and wow how do you pick a favorite. It is as good or great as the rest.

Aroma...slight pine and chocolate and GREAT weed aromas

Flavor the same...more pronounced on the effect. A residucal pine choc taste on the back of the tongue as the stone sets in.

The high...Very fucking nice....a real eye melter with some residual body stone. Flavor off the chart after a doob. Effect... well i get why this is a contender.

I ordered purple punch and asked Heisen to help a newbie brother out. I cant pick between the 4 at all. They are all stellar and different.

GG4 comes in strong and lasts a while. I think i will grab buds from that jar for the next while I didnt know what I was missing...MMMMM.

GG4 S1 worked out pretty damned good.

Last edited: