Smoke free gear

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Ive been having some ideas about clothing to wear in order to keep the odor off of my professional attire.
Who remembers wind breakers?!?!?! Shiittt. I lived in them as a kid.
Has anyine heard of such a thing?
My A DUB and mac x aaw harvest was the stinkiest ive ever had.
My coworkers dont know I smoke so in the winter when its hard to have the windows all the way down and hold it out the window.
I wear an extra hoodie, hat, gloves, and most of all a jacket.
Nit just any jacket! Ya dig!?
I wear my snowboarding jacket.
It has pros and cons. For one. Its now summer and that mofo keeps air in as good as it does keeping it out.

So my question to you is....
Is there a market for hats and jackets that can be worn to protect for the smell , but breathe?
@gwheels I know your a wise inventive mind. Whatcha think?

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Well in Canada its a bust. We smoke legal so who cares.

I smell like ganja all the time. Fresh and smoked depending on the time of day and what i was doing. I am noseblind to most of it but when you are out in public you do see the odd nose wrinkle if it was nasty and you trimmed a lot.

I am not sure about the USA.

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Shit I forget. Ya it's tough. I just need to make some wax for a pen.
I know it's the wrong thread but while I got ya g .
Have u heard of using an alcohol distiller in the process of making the oil/wax ?
My bro uses one. I'm not sure hoe

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Thanks I knew you'd heard of it.
I may have to pick your mind on edibles here soon. I got a run coming down sundayyyyy. Esos Welchie and maybe an orange berry smoothie in the too. They were monsters when I got em.
Next in the torture tent of quantum is 6 stardawg x lemon . and depending on how many girls and the size i may throw something else in. Thanks again just stoned and sitting in the parking lot for work. Hahaha

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
I would try wearing a rubber glove and bring a change of clothes. Mints or gum should do the trick. Make sure you push your fellow employees to wear their covid masks to. Now they should just be smelling their own breathe. Ya wax pen or oil pen for work would be best

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
poke a hole in a covid mask and put your doob in there....just watch you dont catch your mask on fire when your baked at the bottom of the doob.

And blue gloves...but wow what a pain in the ass sparking a lighter with those on :D lol

I find the doobvid19 mask idea funny. I might have to do that on the dog walk just to provide a show.

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
I have a handheld vape that really leaves no smell.......great for the car ride. Also a small after shave pump bottle for a quick refresh before getting out of the car. Save the doobage for the ride home.

In your first post you asked if there was a market for smell proof clothes and I think yes, there probably is.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Not reading through all the ideas - might have been hit - but you need to think about wearing something different in the plant room if it's that big of an issue. Get a Tyveks suit you can slip into. Before the Scamdemic they were relatively cheap (think painters gear) but now who knows.

But you could definitely also use it to have fun with friends and neighbors! Get in the suit, glove up, mask, and go spraypaint a red "X" on random peoples driveway :)

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
Oh and thanks @Big Terps for the heads up on the v1 qb132 3500k for 99 bananas right meow. Hlg.com homie
No problem dude. I new that u loved those boards too. Thats what kelvin i went with too the 3500k. Should of got my driver( lrs-350-36) from any1 besides amazon. They first said 3-5 days , well it took 2 weeks to come from 2 states away..😠.
Finally got it and am in process of building frame.
Glad u got more of them dude!
For 150 bucks , 4 boards and driver and 300 watts is hard to beat..👍✌

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
No problem dude. I new that u loved those boards too. Thats what kelvin i went with too the 3500k. Should of got my driver( lrs-350-36) from any1 besides amazon. They first said 3-5 days , well it took 2 weeks to come from 2 states away..😠.
Those Topanga's are worth the 40+$$!!
Man I wish mine came out.
I got a ceoss in the works. Stayed tuned...

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
That’s a great deal!