Smell Proof Storage

Artisan_tek

Insanely Active Member
im looking for something for traveling right now.

I see alota bags and containers now include a carbon liner. i have a decent sized trap in my vehicle, big enough for a backpack. Looking for something as smell proof as possible. Formline has good reviews on amazon

Mr Blamo

Old Timer
im looking for something for traveling right now.

I see alota bags and containers now include a carbon liner. i have a decent sized trap in my vehicle, big enough for a backpack. Looking for something as smell proof as possible. Formline has good reviews on amazon
I bought some weed from Tilray...after I got out of the hospital. They sent weed in bags...smell proof ones and they really work. They hold a
ounce maybe a little more...cant smell nothing when zipped up..smellproff.jpg

Artisan_tek

Insanely Active Member
I bought some weed from Tilray...after I got out of the hospital. They sent weed in bags...smell proof ones and they really work. They hold a
ounce maybe a little more...cant smell nothing when zipped up..View attachment 56410
There a few of these smaller bag or pouches for sale. Says they have carbon liners

But I think I need something bigger like
a box or duffel bag

Mr Blamo

Old Timer
Well...I used to grow outdoors for many years. Always had a ton of pot...to much for jars.
So I used to collect 5 gallon pails with lids and store weed in those. Once the lids are snapped down cant smell nothing.
Now a days I just put a couple plants out...so those pails I used to use to store...I use for growing weed now indoors.

Mr Blamo

Old Timer
I’ve got quite a few of those Tilray bags.
Ya I saved all mine lo...They are handy to have.
I also bought at canna farms...kept all containers from them to. Found them to be better and cheaper than tilray. Canna Farm peeps were also more friendly than tilray reps. Canna Farm more caring about the ill imo.