small pollination in 2x4 closet.

Dtown

One of my Females had a small herm a few pollen sacs( i removed). I see that it hit a few of my other girls in the closet . My question is i am 3 weeks for harvest and was wondering if they will continue to produce or once pollinated they focus on seed production? any info is greatly appreaciated.. The pics are from a week ago and I can see about 10 sites where seeds are forming.

Attachments

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
One of my Females had a small herm a few pollen sacs( i removed). I see that it hit a few of my other girls in the closet . My question is i am 3 weeks for harvest and was wondering if they will continue to produce or once pollinated they focus on seed production? any info is greatly appreaciated.. The pics are from a week ago and I can see about 10 sites where seeds are forming.
The buds will grow still but not like before pollination. Seed production will be priority. Yield and THC production take a back seat.
How bad the pollination was also matters. A few seeds here and there youll be fine but hundreds you're definitely sacrificing yield and potency.

Dtown

thank you for the response i belive it wasnt to bad of a pollination of the whole plant i pulled there were only 2 developed pollen sacs the rest were forming.

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
thank you for the response i belive it wasnt to bad of a pollination of the whole plant i pulled there were only 2 developed pollen sacs the rest were forming.
Then you should be fine. Light pollination will give a frw seeds a bud or maube even concentrated to lowers or one branch. My Jenny was lightly pollinated found 13 seeds in about 4 ounces. My gmoxbbc was Also hit in thay run lightly and out of 2 ounces only one nug has 12 seeds lol. Keep us updated on the outcome.