Slowdrawls mixed bag

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
I'm having trouble deciding on what to grow next. lol
I planted Jelly Pies, Golden Goat, Blue Dream from GPS.
Cocoa Banana from Honest genetics.
I have a 1/2 dozen plants up from 2016 harvest.
3 Chemdogs and 2 Black Cherry Sodas are up.
Of course I have to try another round of the 2008 Skunks.
I'm having trouble getting my old seed to pop, so I am dropping 20 and hope for one or 2 to break ground.
Such a shame I never took better care of my seed.
It's very disappointing now.
What to plant next?
LVTK? I have an unopened container from Cannaventure, should I drop?
I'm revegging one of the comp plants and got clones from them too.
from the sounds of things your cabs are near full!hope those older beans come thru ,i would to love see em come pic time!

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
from the sounds of things your cabs are near full!hope those older beans come thru ,i would to love see em come pic time!
I like to get a bunch up and growing and sort out the males and less desirable plants and it usually ends up with about the right amount.
It's not life or death to me if the seeds don't come up.
I really need to locate more of the "stinkin' ass" Skunks out of the old seeds.
I have one in flower now, but isn't what I'm after.
I'm after a "Cat Piss" pheno.
By the way I guess Irie Genetics is selling Skunk testers?
Whether they are worth growing, who knows.
He said he bred only the ones that stank. there's been no bragging from the testers from the growers, so most likely isn't the real shit from the 90's.
Forget the 80's Skunk, I'd say, they are gone forever.
His version of "stank" and my version are totally different.
You know it when you find one.
I'm gonna send some of mine out for you all, but I wanted to breed another Cat Piss and send those (fresh) seed to the forum members who have been asking about them for years. Now that I have a place to keep clones, gonna start keeping some and gonna need a crash course from H on making fems. lol
You know, this forum is coming up on 5 year anniversary on March 11th. (tomorrow)
I've had over 30 runs in that 5 year period.
I've had a few bad runs, but most have turned out pretty good.

Last edited:

Streetpro09

Tester
I like to get a bunch up and growing and sort out the males and less desirable plants and it usually ends up with about the right amount.
He said he bred only the ones that stank. there's been no bragging from the testers from the growers, so most likely isn't the real shit from the 90's.
I'm gonna send some of mine out for you all, but I wanted to breed another Cat Piss and send those (fresh) seed to the forum members who have been asking about them for years. Now that I have a place to keep clones, gonna start keeping some and gonna need a crash course from H on making fems. lol
You know, this forum is coming up on 5 year anniversary on March 11th. (tomorrow)

I have about 1 "skunk" story.

I went into a local powersports parts shop, about 15ish years ago, that i frequented regularly. As i walked in the door i smelled it immediately and the owners wife happened to be walking by, she knew me. She said something like "sorry for the smell, those boys (pointing to the counter) got sprayed by a skunk!" I just laughed and headed that way.

Needlees to say, i still believe those boys had just got done trimming some of the finest. They got paid and went straight to the store to gets parts for their toys. 🤣

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
i did'nt know i got in kinda early ,before they got famous. ;)

Slowdrawl

PICK YOUR OWN
I have no patience with waiting another week for my last one to finish....possibly longer!
I've learned from my last couple grows I can't put any time in between them, not buying anymore dispo weed!!

Got the seedlings going under my 4000K boards, they broke ground 2 days ago....

_DSC2374.JPG

So the the Bubba/xmas plant got the chop this morning 11wks ...though small shes got some chunk to her!
Not sue why it was taking so long to mature? Not common to go that distance with either parent that I can find!
She's a couple days behind her buddy..
_DSC2368-crop.JPG

Lopped the buds off PF #1,#3, really solid little plants just no frost to speak of.
_DSC2385.JPG_DSC2382.JPG

Should make my half lb mark on this run, I'm usually shooting for!!

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
I have no patience with waiting another week for my last one to finish....possibly longer!
I've learned from my last couple grows I can't put any time in between them, not buying anymore dispo weed!!

Got the seedlings going under my 4000K boards, they broke ground 2 days ago....

View attachment 136115

So the the Bubba/xmas plant got the chop this morning 11wks ...though small shes got some chunk to her!
Not sue why it was taking so long to mature? Not common to go that distance with either parent that I can find!
She's a couple days behind her buddy..
View attachment 136114

Lopped the buds off PF #1,#3, really solid little plants just no frost to speak of.
View attachment 136117View attachment 136116

Should make my half lb mark on this run, I'm usually shooting for!!
i just want to match the last run!

Slowdrawl

PICK YOUR OWN
My Platinum Frosting comp plant after a 7 day hang, and into the jar!
Had a 3 wk veg and 75 day flowering time, pretty light on the return....25 grams.
But damn it is nice!!
_DSC2389.JPG

Crumbled up a bud for the bong this morning!
_DSC2398.JPG

So F'n fragrant sweet and gassy, berry, piney!! Very alluring!!
Really hard to pin down the fine points...can't keep my nose out of the jar.

Got a nice buzz going on...more upbeat than not.
Feel happy and relaxed at the same time......I like it!
Doubt it's gonna have much time to cure.....I really like it!

Slowdrawl

PICK YOUR OWN
Another 7 day hang for the Bubba / Xmas plant!
The humidity has been in the forties, so it's going quicker than normal.
Into the jar with 29 grams of killer bud.
_DSC2401.JPG
Got an addicting flavor and high!
Smells of pine, and fruity chocolatey funk, last smoke of the day kinda weed!

Ended up with 250 grams from this grow!
Having the lux meter is a game changer for me, I've been over shooting my lighting needs forever.
Overall had an avg of 240 watts for the grow, I think it's the first time I've beat the 1 gram per watt thing!