Shortstuff seeds GARBAGE

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Sending out trash seeds that don't germinate. Yeah I can understand 1 or 2 maybe in a pack but 8 out of 40 is no integrity or give a fucks. Than to ghost me in emails. I'm glad I found out over 280 dollars to not waste the time on these. If they can't even half ass grow a seed to germinate I sure don't wanna see what the fuck goes into breeding.
Back to square 1

GrowsomethingBill

Dirt Track Maniac 🏆 🏁
Sending out trash seeds that don't germinate. Yeah I can understand 1 or 2 maybe in a pack but 8 out of 40 is no integrity or give a fucks. Than to ghost me in emails. I'm glad I found out over 280 dollars to not waste the time on these. If they can't even half ass grow a seed to germinate I sure don't wanna see what the fuck goes into breeding.
Back to square 1
Oh no man. Again? Didn’t you have bad luck with another place too?
This auto projects biggest obstacle may be finding viable seeds. Hope your hunt gets better.

Vee

Ancient Member
Back to square 1
I've been advised their MI5 (my number 5) is one of the best they do and the er Russian Rocket fuel

tho not grown these myself, buddies have

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
Back to square 1
Did you ever find a auto to breed with?
Like I had said before, the Il Diavolo from "Delicious Seeds" has been one of the best autos I've ran, but that was 10 years ago.
Had a very unique taste.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
For what it's worth, I got an auto ChemD freebie from CSI Humbolt. The yield was OK, but the effect was really good. Not sure their auto origins, but CSI is another Mephisto option to at least see what they use to start if you can find out.