Shiskaberry - Breeder Steve genetics

This was a majority of what we used to receive as Beasters here in the states. This, M39,Mighty Mite, Sweet Skunk, a few others. Super Early finisher, rock hard buds. I can't say however that I have ever smoke a properly grown shiskaberry though. Only the product the Asians used to mass produce and ship over our way. Breeder Steve is an absolute legend for the work he's done with cannabis and his company Spice of Life. Actually just watched an interview with him the other day on some of his breeding tech and his time over in Switzerland in the early 2000s. He said he is going to be bringing these old gems and some new ones to the community soon.

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
This was a majority of what we used to receive as Beasters here in the states. This, M39,Mighty Mite, Sweet Skunk, a few others. Super Early finisher, rock hard buds. I can't say however that I have ever smoke a properly grown shiskaberry though. Only the product the Asians used to mass produce and ship over our way. Breeder Steve is an absolute legend for the work he's done with cannabis and his company Spice of Life. Actually just watched an interview with him the other day on some of his breeding tech and his time over in Switzerland in the early 2000s. He said he is going to be bringing these old gems and some new ones to the community soon.
I wasted a bunch of money on that garbage growing up. 20 for 1.6 if ur lucky. Rock hard but no punch. Just a shitty head high , kinda.
It looked good AF, smelled meh, orange and crystally, bowl sized nugs, indica shape i.e. no foxtailing attributes. Garbage. It reminds me when dudes grow shit tons of hydro mids

indo00420

indo Lion
This SB is rock solid, crystal coated and so tasty I find it over bearing. The berry heads love it. Lol. We had lots of Asian shit up here in TO.. we called them Nammers..

Between this SB and a Sweet Tooth #3 I had, Steve is very good at what he does. I’ve heard they did some wonderful work in Switzerland as well. Hope he does bring some old school lines back, should have never let the ST3 go. I do have another grapefruit atrain now though, found it in a pheno hunt of Bonguru Seeds Rockstar. Rock solid, grapefruit funk.

indo00420

indo Lion
I wasted a bunch of money on that garbage growing up. 20 for 1.6 if ur lucky. Rock hard but no punch. Just a shitty head high , kinda.
It looked good AF, smelled meh, orange and crystally, bowl sized nugs, indica shape i.e. no foxtailing attributes. Garbage. It reminds me when dudes grow shit tons of hydro mids
We called them Nammers. Coated the mouth and often ended with a headache. I saw videos from inside the grow. They were filling bedroom floors with soil. Lol..

This SB is rock solid, crystal coated and so tasty I find it over bearing. The berry heads love it. Lol. We had lots of Asian shit up here in TO.. we called them Nammers..

Between this SB and a Sweet Tooth #3 I had, Steve is very good at what he does. I’ve heard they did some wonderful work in Switzerland as well. Hope he does bring some old school lines back, should have never let the ST3 go. I do have another grapefruit atrain now though, found it in a pheno hunt of Bonguru Seeds Rockstar. Rock solid, grapefruit funk.
Hahaha Nammers. I love it. We just called em Canadians or Beasters. Definitely the mid range in comparison to the bricked Mexican and other imports of low quality herb and the indoor home grows and high quality outdoor deps or full term greenhouse. My homie would pick up a box at a time and I'd cop anywhere from 10 to 25 at a time. The pounds would come marked A,AA,AAA, and AAA+. Not gonna lie we would get some fire batches from time to time. And then there were absolute horrid batches where I almost lost everything because of the quality. I remember one batch was rolled in magnesium sulfur powder to look like trichomes and add weight. Joints smoked like sparklers hahahaha. So glad we live in the world we do nowadays. Thank fuck.

Super pumped to see what Steve brings outta the vault for us. Like you said, his work speaks for itself. Much love from Maine my friend.

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
I thought I was buying shiskaberry seeds off Strainly a couple back dude ended up being an imposter selling junk they banned them from the site they came looking all legit sealed packs etc but it learned me the game was changing I could no longer trust people like I used too that hurt almost more then the loss of $$$ lol

I thought I was buying shiskaberry seeds off Strainly a couple back dude ended up being an imposter selling junk they banned them from the site they came looking all legit sealed packs etc but it learned me the game was changing I could no longer trust people like I used too that hurt almost more then the loss of $$$ lol
Keep an eye out my friend. Go to the Spice of Life website and sign up for updates. He said he'll be releasing some more of his work really soon