The Stable

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
This alone makes me cringe, I’ve Seen so
Many shitty pics win and get all kinds of prizes then you finally get a couple good plants win and no prizes. That is super weak and anyone that don’t see that can eat a dick!
You know I only run fire anyways bro 😎

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
I'm always gone for the drama, then come back and have no clue what's going on 😂 sucks everyone's leaving tho, not many of the OG's left anymore ☹
There seems to,be some toxic little groups here. I dont know any of em. I just like seeing strains and drooling because I only have a 4x4 for flower and fucking closet to veg in. Gtf outta here. Ur all being bitches. Stop ganging up on eachother grow tf up. Not u solow 😄

Ozjet68

Insanely Active Member
Remember when our only gripe was with the Cops and legislation and we were all united as brothers embracing what we believed in ? Then some turned on others because for whatever reason arguing , name calling , getting banned , getting grouped up on , fucking up what could and should be a great place for us to gather talk shit and just chill . Leaves you wondering if it’s all worth being a part of if its all just waiting to implode . How many times can a new place to play be created before the song remains the same

SoLowDoughLow

Mediocre grower
Remember when our only gripe was with the Cops and legislation and we were all united as brothers embracing what we believed in ? Then some turned on others because for whatever reason arguing , name calling , getting banned , getting grouped up on , fucking up what could and should be a great place for us to gather talk shit and just chill . Leaves you wondering if it’s all worth being a part of if its all just waiting to implode . How many times can a new place to play be created before the song remains the same
So true. As with anything else, if there are humans involved, you can be sure we will find a way to fuck up a good thing lol

D

Deleted member 60

The pot boards never change. That's why there have been so many over the years. Folks join...get too big for their britches....whine that shit ain't what >they< want it to be and think they can do better...start anther forum....folks join....get too big for their britches....whine that shit ain't what >they< want it to be and think they can do better...start anther forum....folks join....get too big for their britches....whine that shit ain't what >they< want it to be and think they can do better...start anther forum....

on and on and on....

As long as it's the same players morphing from one place to another the game will eventually be played again...and again....

Bottom line.....handles change but people don't. It's all about time. It just take s a bit....then the cycle repeats.

Promedz

Zeus
Sounds like a bunch of girls playing favoritism, I’ve noticed it at roll it up and like the above post said. Same ppl diff handles! So eventually them sour apples will show them selfs! That’s why I detached from this place I use to post all the time but! No one likes me here and I didn’t do anything to anyone but that’s the world we live in And it will never change. Even tho today they fight for change some ppl just don’t like seeing other ppl do better! And shit I was about to help a bunch of you haters grow better bud! Smh m
So yea right

Streetpro09

Tester
Sounds like a bunch of girls playing favoritism, I’ve noticed it at roll it up and like the above post said. Same ppl diff handles! So eventually them sour apples will show them selfs! That’s why I detached from this place I use to post all the time but! No one likes me here and I didn’t do anything to anyone but that’s the world we live in And it will never change. Even tho today they fight for change some ppl just don’t like seeing other ppl do better! And shit I was about to help a bunch of you haters grow better bud! Smh m
So yea right
So you're calling people "girls" and telling us that your feelings are hurt in the same paragraph? Don't take this the wrong way but that's kinda funny!

Not sure why you don't think people here like you. What should people do to show that they like you? I mean seriously. All they can do is like and comment on your posts and pictures. If people didn't like you they wouldn't comment or like anything you posted. I highly doubt that's the case.

D

Deleted member 60

That's another thing about the boards. You have to be happy just doin' what ya do and tryin to do it better with each successive grow if you possibly can. If nobody else chimes in/seems to care....um....whatever. And LOL...it only gets worse as you age. You know...guys with 30 years of experience just don't know shit.....nor was any of the weed they grew back then any good. LOL.

A site is what the members make it. A grow is what you make it. Control what you can control and don't worry about the rest.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
That's another thing about the boards. You have to be happy just doin' what ya do and tryin to do it better with each successive grow if you possibly can. If nobody else chimes in/seems to care....um....whatever. And LOL...it only gets worse as you age. You know...guys with 30 years of experience just don't know shit.....nor was any of the weed they grew back then any good. LOL.

A site is what the members make it. A grow is what you make it. Control what you can control and don't worry about the rest.
I've been guilty of giving people shit for some of their growing methods, especially heavy defoliation, but then I realized that I really don't give a shit how anyone else grows. I try to stay out of that bullshit now, unless I see someone trying to tell a new grower they need to defoliate or do advanced training to their plant, because I think beginners are better off sticking with the basics until they have a decently successful harvest. If they don't learn the basics first then they are never going to know the difference between different methods of training and pruning.

Promedz

Zeus
@Streetpro09 no one on this forum can ever hurt my feelings, That is too funny!

Detaching from this site or no one likes me here? does that mean my feelings were hurt? No! I can care less about who likes me here I’m just stating facts I can give examples but it’s not worth the time!

My wife, kids , mom or sisters are the only ones that can hurt my feelings

I’m not fluffy at all!

Streetpro09

Tester
@Streetpro09 no one on this forum can ever hurt my feelings, That is too funny!

Detaching from this site or no one likes me here? does that mean my feelings were hurt? No! I can care less about who likes me here I’m just stating facts I can give examples but it’s not worth the time!

My wife, kids , mom or sisters are the only ones that can hurt my feelings

I’m not fluffy at all!
Don't worry. I wouldn't admit it either. ;)