SEXING YOUR PLANTS! FOR ALL REG SEEDS

Glossybudz

Super Active Member
For all of you who wants to sex your Regular seeds before you go 12/12 Flip.

And get rid of bad traits😎

You will save time and effort and wont Need to check every day on your regs for Male pollen sacks.
No one wants seeded Buds. 👍

if you want just males for breading This machine will help you

THIS MACHINE DOSE IT ALL TBH.
MINIPCR

Save time everyone.
It dose cost for the set up but will pay for its self 😉
Here is a few things it will do.

Identify and Eliminate Male Plants

Virtually eliminate time and resources transplanting, watering, and monitoring male plants that will never produce flower. With the youPCR Gender Detection test, you can identify and eliminate male plants just one week after germination, giving you more time to care for your productive females and optimize your operation.

Get early feedback on your efforts to breed strains with specific cannabinoid ratios. The youPCR CBDA Marker and youPCR THCA Marker tests can determine if a plant has the genes needed to produce CBDA and/or THCA, just one week after germination. This will help you better select plants with desirable traits that will be used in subsequent crosses.

The youPCR® Plant Screening Platform allows hemp and cannabis cultivators to screen plants for genetic traits and pathogens, while they are still in the seedling tray. Early screening can be used to prevent costly infestations and save valuable time and resources that would otherwise be spent on plants with undesirable traits, such as males.

The youPCR Platform can identify plants infected with powdery mildew, russet mites, or botrytis before they show visual symptoms. Use youPCR to screen your incoming clones to make sure you are not introducing infected plants to your grow, and continue to screen plants throughout their life so you can keep pathogens in check.

What do you all think?

Last edited:

Oreguhnism

Really Active Member
Can it differentiate between monoecious ie fems, herms, hemp etc or dioecious, separate male and female, thats the problem.....we still call anything monoecious, "herms".....even though it is incorrect in describing morphology, a majority of the time!

Glossybudz

Super Active Member
Can it differentiate between monoecious ie fems, herms, hemp etc or dioecious, separate male and female, thats the problem.....we still call anything monoecious, "herms".....even though it is incorrect in describing morphology, a majority of the time!
I do believe that this MACHINE will help you find the gene/genes DNA that you our trying to eliminate. Its all in the traits
Read up on it 👍

Glossybudz

Super Active Member
Its all in the Genetic code👍🏼
Sample your plant/plants use the MACHINE. ?

It will help eliminate what your searching for.
Technology is so advanced you can tell sex of a baby rite.

Glossybudz

Super Active Member

Glossybudz

Super Active Member
Info say 99% accurate to determine the sex of your plants 🤔 from taking a sample from first leaves will show you the sex of your plants.

KMOG

Always rockin’ at half mast
with the MACHINE you could of caught this straight up!
from first few leaves sample?
Thats what the info says.
50 for $300 though.... it’s costs me about $0.10 for enough coco to get them big enough to tell, less in there in peat pellets or dwc....Thats $5 vs $300. If it was a machine I could use indefinitely for $300 it would probably be worth it. But 50 samples I have to send in it looks like?

Oreguhnism

Really Active Member
I do believe that this MACHINE will help you find the gene/genes DNA that you our trying to eliminate. Its all in the traits
Read up on it 👍
I have, thats why I specifically disagree. Its cool, Im not hating on the product, its just that I have spent a lot [alot] of time reading the "literature".
Again, cannabis morphology isnt be addressed at all. There are populations where all male male could produce female under the right environmental conditions, we would completely miss it, thats one example. How about corroborating that dioecious is an exclusive result of the Y chromosome, is this why we see No males in Hemp, just female plants that are really just gynoecious. Are all "herms" monecious and female based?

I see this as quantitative vs qualatative. Maybe theres some male, but how much isnt the indicator.

Stoned Cold Bulldog

if proven a commerical gro op might bite. but sexing is easy and then females are cloned of course. can't see a machine changing that easy cheap process. pathogen's based on regulations these days will help the commercial folks / as far as identifying cbda to thca = wtf u know if u have a thc plant already unless using unkown genetics which most commerical ops don't do imho. now if it could tell the percentage of cbda it would be useful but only saying this is a cbd plant i say no need to spend big bucks for. based on theor site info and hype i still can't see them surviving that long to make any serious profit.

regular hobby/personal growers won;t need to buy it. fuk em lol.