Sex questions M/F?

PokerJay1983

Really Active Member
About 2.5 x weeks in and I’ve seen the diagrams of the pistols to determine if female. Was wondering if you can tell by these pics if I got any females? Also these aren’t the best pics but should I start training at this point? Should I top yet? Or pinch? Plan on doing a scrog after flip btw.

057E03E7-6902-435A-9C37-EF99A5270FFE.jpegE81319EB-F7FD-4F46-BE62-CDE1ED37242E.jpeg6E4903CE-54A7-46D1-92CA-51B2DC8913FA.jpeg27D2B955-4665-4C8A-B737-0FB712BB1EDE.jpegC4C33B84-D76E-4937-89BD-C3DBA641D7F5.jpeg

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
It'll show sex first at the point where internoding becomes every other aka when they're sexually mature. At least that's how all my regs are this run. Lol. If you take closer pics of the tops of the plants I'll give a guess.

PokerJay1983

Really Active Member
It'll show sex first at the point where internoding becomes every other aka when they're sexually mature. At least that's how all my regs are this run. Lol. If you take closer pics of the tops of the plants I'll give a guess.
I’ll get better pictures in the morning. They are about 10”- 1 foot tall above the soil. Should I keep my light about 32 inches above top of plant still? Also should I top yet?

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
About 2.5 x weeks in and I’ve seen the diagrams of the pistols to determine if female. Was wondering if you can tell by these pics if I got any females? Also these aren’t the best pics but should I start training at this point? Should I top yet? Or pinch? Plan on doing a scrog after flip btw.

View attachment 25966View attachment 25967View attachment 25968View attachment 25969View attachment 25970
Pics are just fine. They simply aren’t ready to tell it’s to early. Wait a few more weeks and it will be obvious the sex is.
now is a good time to top them if you’re going that way maybe not that small one though

here’s a good place to top

Attachments

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
Pics are just fine. They simply aren’t ready to tell it’s to early. Wait a few more weeks and it will be obvious the sex is.
now is a good time to top them if you’re going that way maybe not that small one though

here’s a good place to top
Lol well excuse me for trying to help😅. Evergreen over here is better equip to assist. Best of luck poker keep us updated.
tenor (16).gif

Last edited:
These all seem a bit early to tell. It's hard to explain without a picture to show you, but the female pre-flowers will be shaped like a spade and often will even have a set of white hairs exposed. In some cases the calaxes may be crossed further signifing a female plant. There may only be 1-2 of these pre-flowers to see, so look all over. My latest blue dream showed around week 7-8 in veg.