Seed testers needed

Phenofarmseeds

Head breeder / owner
Only message if you can properly document a grow of a full pack of seeds of one of our varieties . You will not be disappointed as our testers receive stuff that is nothing short of amazing . First 25 spots up for grabs after that I will be choosing rather strictly

MtRainDog

Blümen Meister
Only message if you can properly document a grow of a full pack of seeds of one of our varieties . You will not be disappointed as our testers receive stuff that is nothing short of amazing . First 25 spots up for grabs after that I will be choosing rather strictly
What are your varieties? Maybe some background info and some pics might get some attention. There’s lots of people on these boards giving away seeds, the difference is we know what it is they’re giving away :)

Skunkle Justin

I’m interested. Right now I can run organic, RDWC, or hempy. LED or even HID lights are available. I have a 6’x9’ enclosed flower room with an 8’ ceiling available with CO2 this winter. I can adapt whatever journaling system works for your selection process. I’m flexible. What traits are you selecting for?

Phenofarmseeds

Head breeder / owner
Hey bud good to see your interested in perhaps testing some of our gear , our selection process is vigorous , the lines were are currently working are being worked for their terpene profiles , growth structure and so on , were looking for testers not for selections but to see new varieties tested we dont have time or space to test . Basically most of the seed I would send would be totally untested stock. Although our varieties arent a total shot in the dark because our males are well known in which traites they pass on. One of the males we've been working most is an OG Kushbx3 and passes on insane gassy terpy straight up kush smells in most of the progeny hes made . The only variety to date that didnt let his traites shine through was a cross to plushberry we did a whiile back .what it did in that cross was kept the female terp profile , kept the females bud structure and growth structure . Kept just about everything the same about that female used . So we ended up with a plushberry line that yeilds huge with a high CBD high THCv and lower THC levels . Weird considering everything else he has touched he has shined through in the progeny . This is exactly why we need our varieties tested vigorously. We also have a few other males I selected in the last few months of different varieties that I have yet to hit to any of my clone onlys like our old school purple kush from b.c. or any of our other lines that are worked by us specifically .

So the ultimate goal here is to test untested varieties we have made , to see if they are perhaps something we can move on to be sold on the open seed market .

Are you still interested in testing ? I will send a list of the varieties we need tested I would probably send you one nicley filled package at a time so they can be tested properly .

Phenofarmseeds

Head breeder / owner
I’m interested. Right now I can run organic, RDWC, or hempy. LED or even HID lights are available. I have a 6’x9’ enclosed flower room with an 8’ ceiling available with CO2 this winter. I can adapt whatever journaling system works for your selection process. I’m flexible. What traits are you selecting for?
I meant my last post as a reply to toubuddy I'm new to this forum

Phenofarmseeds

Head breeder / owner
what strains ya got?
If you make it in you would be testing purple kush cut x og kush bx3
Gelato#25 x dosidos x casper og x og bx3
La affie x pkxogbx3
Bubbleberry x casper og x og kush bx3
And more..

Attachments

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
I recommend you start a thread show off your plants mothers and males etc your grow space. Just saying you are are brand new member here wanting members to give you their addy, maybe some know you but lots won’t either way it’s jmo anyway. maybe post up your ig link (I won’t cause its not my place).
but I did see it...... good luck with you’re ventures

Phenofarmseeds

Head breeder / owner
I recommend you start a thread show off your plants mothers and males etc your grow space. Just saying you are are brand new member here wanting members to give you their addy, maybe some know you but lots won’t either way it’s jmo anyway. maybe post up your ig link (I won’t cause its not my place).
but I did see it...... good luck with you’re ventures
Yeah were new to this site just wanted another outlet for testers to have the chance at some of our gear as spots go pretty quick and seeds go fast we do t need too much attention if your curious of what were working with go to Instagram @Phenofarmseeds