Seed collection (Buyers Beware !!!!).

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
I've said it before and ill.say it again. You'll fuk with these dudes and your gonna get burned. Thought dude was a professional. Made a trade with him for some clones. I knew someone that said he was legit so figured I would give it a shot on 2 clones I really wanted.
So a few weeks go by and they seemed fine. Pulled them.out of quarantine after 2 weeks. First thing I noticed was the white powder on the stems. Yep powdery mildew. No big deal , I've beat it before so got it before it spread. That was a week ago. So im working late tonight and noticed his AP looked fuked up. Broke out the scope and it's covered in russet mites. They done spread to my veg room and who else knows where. DUDE I RUN A FUKIN BIG SETUP. this is the lowest bullshit you can do to someone. Just let a motherfuker know you got fukin herpes and shit in your grow and I would have went nuclear before that shit spread. Take someone's word for shit and you'll get fuked.
Now I'm soaked in azamax at 3am and it's just begun. I'll be fixing this fuckery for the next 3 weeks.
So anyway everyone needs to let everyone know this dude gives 0 fucks about sending out the plague.
I really didn't even need the cuts. I haven't taken in cuts in almost 2 years. This was the first in a while and I got fuked. It's gonna be 10x the work now on top.of my already big workload to get rid of all.this shit.

This bullshit
20210620_015112.jpg

And some more fukin bullshit

20210620_014844.jpg

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Damn that's fucked. Just ordered some cuts from this guy. What is your plan to eliminate them? Azamax? How often and how long? Anything in combination with the Azamax? I saw his veg room and got concerned, now I'm pissed. Good luck man.
Forbid and Avid will take them.out , im gonna take new cuts off the moms here in a few days and dunk the cuts, repeat the process every 3 days in the domes till they root and get moved. Inspect them over with a scope before they get up potted.
I just can't believe someone would be so lazy to not give a shit and just live with bugs and disease. Hopefully putting this out here will.save you guys some serious fukin headaches

Yo Heisen, you ever use wettable sulphur to eliminate russetts? Seeing a bunch of people say they had success with it. Also, check this out and tell me if you think it's legit. If it really works, it looks like the easiest solution, or atleast another tool to help eliminate them.
Holy crap! Yeah I didn't think hanging some strips on a fan had much of a chance of working.
Stoner thought ~ If neem(and other oils) cause russet mites to shit themselves to death on your plants(which Mr. video creator says he finds disgusting) I'm kinda wondering if it might be beneficial and they get some kind of small Nitrogen boost out of it. :ROFLMAO:

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Yo Heisen, you ever use wettable sulphur to eliminate russetts? Seeing a bunch of people say they had success with it. Also, check this out and tell me if you think it's legit. If it really works, it looks like the easiest solution, or atleast another tool to help eliminate them.
It says 4 months, but that is hanging ambient, not having wind blown through it. Good stuff though. You wouldn't need it for 4 months.