Seed Breeder banners

the governor

Really Active Member
Admin
Seed breeders who are known among the industry will get a name banner. this will let people know who they are and when there answering questions for people to understand its coming from the breeder and not an imposter.
At this time there will be no advertising cost for advertising banners and that's the way heisen has asked to keep it.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Seed breeders who are known among the industry will get a name banner. this will let people know who they are and when there answering questions for people to understand its coming from the breeder and not an imposter.
At this time there will be no advertising cost for advertising banners and that's the way heisen has asked to keep it.
Is it possible for me to change my banner from "trimmer?"

It'd be awesome to have a pollen chucker banner if possible. I'm cooking up some orange terp strains at the moment starring a orange smelling Oran Jones (lvtk x tangerine power) male. And following that project I'm going to hopefully find a slurricane f1 male to cross to my proven females.

Then hopefully I'll be reversing a blackberry pheno of black dog for fems.

I'm planning on sending out a bunch of testers of the oranges once I harvest seeds in a couple months or so. I had planned on a goji cross release but the pollen ended up not being viable so I'm behind due to that or else I'd have a crap ton of testers already out.

Right now though there are several members here that have my sunny d og and some of the other tangerine power crosses, and about to ship a couple packs of Oran Jones for more testing to a couple cool members.

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,

It'd be awesome to have a pollen chucker banner if possible. I'm cooking up some orange terp strains at the moment starring a orange smelling Oran Jones (lvtk x tangerine power) male. And following that project I'm going to hopefully find a slurricane f1 male to cross to my proven females.

I'm planning on sending out a bunch of testers of the oranges once I harvest seeds in a couple months or so. I had planned on a goji cross release but the pollen ended up not being viable so I'm behind due to that or else I'd have a crap ton of testers already out.

Right now though there are several members here that have my sunny d og and some of the other tangerine power crosses, and about to ship a couple packs of Oran Jones for more testing to a couple cool members.
Just saying orange always has a place in the garden lol

the governor

Really Active Member
Admin

So what you think anyone who makes a thread in the chuckers section can get a chuckers banner?

I don't see an issue @Heisenbeans @Main Cola @Amos Otis @Genuity

Genuity

First 48

Just edit your profile to change the trimmer.

But if you want the chucker banner that's ok to.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Click on your pic,on the pop up screen,top right corner,click that lil symbol, then click edit.
It takes you to another page,you will see custom title,enter what you want.

Or I can do it.
I'm not seeing anything in the right corner. Just a small pop up showing messages and reaction etc. Then when I click on the pic in profile just have the option to change pic.

Sorry for the hang up.

the governor

Really Active Member
Admin
Yeah the titles are automatically updated depending on reaction scores. We gave a few people who asked in the beginning when the site first came on. Any mod can change it. The way its setup now is once you get to 4000 reactions you get to pick your own.
You long time members that are well known to the others can pick your own. Just ask genuity or myself. Heisen can change them also but he is to busy to fool with all that according to him, and asked me to help him build and run the place so he doesnt have a hand in the decision making processes. His exact words were something this good shouldn't be built by 1 person alone. It should be a group effort. He basically told me everything he wanted and turned it all over to me.

Main Cola

Chuckers Paradise
Yeah the titles are automatically updated depending on reaction scores. We gave a few people who asked in the beginning when the site first came on. Any mod can change it. The way its setup now is once you get to 4000 reactions you get to pick your own.
You long time members that are well known to the others can pick your own. Just ask genuity or myself. Heisen can change them also but he is to busy to fool with all that according to him, and asked me to help him build and run the place so he doesnt have a hand in the decision making processes. His exact words were something this good shouldn't be built by 1 person alone. It should be a group effort. He basically told me everything he wanted and turned it all over to me.
Well I think you’re doing a fine job so far. I’m really liking this place

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
It's all good man, you guys are solid. I just seen other members with neat titles and was like,"trimmer?" naw, lol.

But I see I was given a nice pollen chucker banner so thank you gentlemen kindly. Big thanks to @Genuity