Second run with Jiggler

Larfarian

Noob Mc Nugget
Hey everyone, this is my current jiggler grow by exotic genetix. Its at rougly day 50 when pics were taken. Im in promix BX, using jacks nutrients. Have about 800umol on them light wise. Also have a slymer s1 in there.
0DC552DB-F378-47EE-8BE1-8ABA1125BD16.png
Ill try and get some better pics soon! This is my easy DTW hydro setup, hand watered with 1.6 ec every 3 days.

Larfarian

Noob Mc Nugget
What is the smell of jiggler and slymer?
I have 2 distinct phenos of the jiggler, technically 4. 2 of them have a skunk sweet berry smell, and the other 2 like to foxtail and get chunky, and smell pretty putrid, maybe abit of rot smell with cheese and sulfur. They also have undertones of berry though but everything else overpowers it.

The slymer smells delicious, like a lime slurpee mixed with lemon pledge.

Larfarian

Noob Mc Nugget
D264B1E3-0980-494A-8FE6-51032A193761.jpegD22D9901-7B0E-42EC-BF27-95292CD48CDD.jpeg09DA301C-A369-487B-88C7-4C5842BFA89E.jpegWell i did not trellis then like i had hoped, i figured they would be fine staked up and propped against eachother, but i forgot about all of the these like 2 ft branches that have some pretty impressive larfon them. I broke probably 75% of the larf stems trying to get everything untangled.

Hopin they will be just fine, i snaked them though into the upper canopy to try and get some more light. 2 of the jiggler are going to be done in a week if im only going for frost, i would chop them soon. But, since i need the tent to hang and dry in they will get aged a good but white the chunky ones finish up more.

larf

View attachment 112147View attachment 112148View attachment 112149Well i did not trellis then like i had hoped, i figured they would be fine staked up and propped against eachother, but i forgot about all of the these like 2 ft branches that have some pretty impressive larfon them. I broke probably 75% of the larf stems trying to get everything untangled.

Hopin they will be just fine, i snaked them though into the upper canopy to try and get some more light. 2 of the jiggler are going to be done in a week if im only going for frost, i would chop them soon. But, since i need the tent to hang and dry in they will get aged a good but white the chunky ones finish up more.
Damn, that’s a mess. You could use some yoyos right now.