Scynce, chilled v3 puck 660w or Rapid v3 puck 630w

Looking to ditch my HPS for LED finally, tired of dealing with hot temps in summer and having only 7’ ceilings.

Pretty much have it narrowed down to a few choices but would like to hear opinions from some more experienced LED guys here.

My setup is 2 4x8 flower spaces, 1 3x8 veg space each running a 8 site Heisen RDWC with no chillers.

Basically looking for best yield and quality, don’t really care about about energy use since it will be way lower than running 4 HPS. Spectrum control and sunrise/sunset option of the Scynce sounds sweet and worth the extra $ but not sure how beneficial it will really be. Also 8 pucks not assembled or 5 pucks assembled for $70 more?

Chilled logic 660w 5 v3 logic pucks

Scynce Raging kush

Rapid 4x4 8 v3 logic pucks

Indiva710

I have hlg currently and I'm about to get some scynce instead I too have a 8x4 for bloom but a 4.5x4.5 for veg which im thinking about a dragon alpha for veg and x2 raging Kush well their new version when they come out shortly that will be just like the new dragon alpha but in the r.kush and it's game changing and is gna be hella dopetastic to say thee least and will be money well spent...Don't get me wrong hlgs are no slouch however scynce is what I'm looking for exactly so that's what I'm gna get then

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
I have hlg currently and I'm about to get some scynce instead I too have a 8x4 for bloom but a 4.5x4.5 for veg which im thinking about a dragon alpha for veg and x2 raging Kush well their new version when they come out shortly that will be just like the new dragon alpha but in the r.kush and it's game changing and is gna be hella dopetastic to say thee least and will be money well spent...Don't get me wrong hlgs are no slouch however scynce is what I'm looking for exactly so that's what I'm gna get then
Wow those are pretty bad ass!! Expensive but sturdy looking! They have wireless controls through an app too. Wow! Big bucks!!$$$ very cool

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
If money isnt of any worry then ya that raging kush light looks badass. But 1300$ for 690 watts badass? Im not sure...

I like how u can control the spectrum to however u wish. I like how its has the added 660nm reds and also the 720nm for flowering.
I mean they prolly are good light for growing but for that price i couldnt buy em. 1300 bucks for 690 watts is extreme to me.. Just my opinion tho.

I do like the rapid v3 pucks but once again just to much money for my taste. Especially when i could spend 350-400 bucks for 600 watts of quantums that wood do as good as the 1300 dollar light..
But thats just my thinkn on lights.. Not saying u gotta listen to me just my 2 cents.

Besides, to me grower skills and overall knowledge on growing is just as important to getting maximum potential outta your canopy's. Just cause u got the most expensive light on market doesnt mean u automatically will be getting lbs of dank buds. Lots of other important factors too.
Lights, grower skills, & genetics is my key factors to get the most outta my grows.

But if u do go with them kush leds please keep us informed on how they work for u. Id like to see how they perform cause this is the first ive seen or herd of them.
Dont take my opinions the wrong way . not hating on you , they just to expensive for me.
Good luck dude and keep us informed along ur way!✌

What is making you want to make the switch from the HLG?

Indiva710

What is making you want to make the switch from the HLG?
I really dig being able to have full control over your lights and being able to dial in just one more thing to as perfect as you can..They will also be coming out w a new update on the app that you can do specific colors per region from where your plant was orig from...
The dragon alpha and the raging kale do full power at any spectrum which no other light does..
Not to mention the dragon alpha has thee most even ppfd out of any light on the market and the new version of the raging Kush which is what I'm waiting for before I purchase mine it will also have the full power at any color well from the main cool and warm...
They have better penetration into the canopy as well..No hot spots throughout the canopy...
Yes they are pricy however if you want to compare them to other top end leds like gavita 1700e or fluence etc...They blow all of them out of the water and are the same price if not cheaper than those and they are all USA made...They build everything but the led diodes in house they q.c every single light 5yr warranty pretty much no questions asked..They are waterproof as u can use a pressure washer on them even or put them in a swimming pool running and no issues....They built their led drivers actually not using a new well or w e ...Plus designing everything else their customer service is top notch as well...
Now I do not have one yet as I'm waiting on the new raging Kush to come out shortly...However I'm considering getting the dragon alpha now since it's out and can start testing it as I will use it for my veg tent however can also use it for pheno hunting so it will be quite bitchn for my 4.5x4.5 tent.....Also i do not work for scynce in any way or get any money for promoting them just a fan of their products is all been looking for leds for quite sometime now and they are by far the best company I have seen on the market and exactly what I'm looking for...The full spectrum tuning with having custom downloadable grow schedules..Also I'm disabled and I'm in the hospital alot so it would be nice to be able to change something if I need too as well... plus they look a hell of a lot cleaner than the hlg and I can dial it in that much better too....
Yeah I'm well aware the light alone does not do everything lol however they do have a major factor in growing and having quality crop but genetics to start is #1 above everything else as doesn't matter what u have if u start w shit ur gna end w Shit well mostly hermied garbage no thank-you ...When you want to be able to dial in your grow that much more and get that much more out of it it's well worth it.....
IMG_20200315_192349.jpgIMG_20200313_104426.jpgIMG_20200316_190513.jpg

I really dig being able to have full control over your lights and being able to dial in just one more thing to as perfect as you can..They will also be coming out w a new update on the app that you can do specific colors per region from where your plant was orig from...
The dragon alpha and the raging kale do full power at any spectrum which no other light does..
Not to mention the dragon alpha has thee most even ppfd out of any light on the market and the new version of the raging Kush which is what I'm waiting for before I purchase mine it will also have the full power at any color well from the main cool and warm...
They have better penetration into the canopy as well..No hot spots throughout the canopy...
Yes they are pricy however if you want to compare them to other top end leds like gavita 1700e or fluence etc...They blow all of them out of the water and are the same price if not cheaper than those and they are all USA made...They build everything but the led diodes in house they q.c every single light 5yr warranty pretty much no questions asked..They are waterproof as u can use a pressure washer on them even or put them in a swimming pool running and no issues....They built their led drivers actually not using a new well or w e ...Plus designing everything else their customer service is top notch as well...
Now I do not have one yet as I'm waiting on the new raging Kush to come out shortly...However I'm considering getting the dragon alpha now since it's out and can start testing it as I will use it for my veg tent however can also use it for pheno hunting so it will be quite bitchn for my 4.5x4.5 tent.....Also i do not work for scynce in any way or get any money for promoting them just a fan of their products is all been looking for leds for quite sometime now and they are by far the best company I have seen on the market and exactly what I'm looking for...The full spectrum tuning with having custom downloadable grow schedules..Also I'm disabled and I'm in the hospital alot so it would be nice to be able to change something if I need too as well... plus they look a hell of a lot cleaner than the hlg and I can dial it in that much better too....
Yeah I'm well aware the light alone does not do everything lol however they do have a major factor in growing and having quality crop but genetics to start is #1 above everything else as doesn't matter what u have if u start w shit ur gna end w Shit well mostly hermied garbage no thank-you ...When you want to be able to dial in your grow that much more and get that much more out of it it's well worth it.....
View attachment 53339View attachment 53340View attachment 53341
I love the synce stuff, got to play with one recently and mess around with the spectrum, really is a awesome light. I was also looking at specters but might fork out the extra and try out a couple of the synce lights

zipz55

After using my HLG QB96s in my 2 tents for a couple grows I switched to a Scynce Dragon S Turbo in 1 tent and autocobs in the other because of heat issues and had my best grow by far in the Dragon S Turbo tent

The autocobs grow good bud too but don’t yield like the Synce led

I love the Dragon Turbo so much i had preorder the Dragon Alpha

Looks like its the perfect light for my 5x3 Highdrogro tent

ApacheBone

I’ve been eyeing the raging kush. I didn’t know there was another version coming out. Do you have a release date?