Saying hello.

Blu-Tri

I have super potent auto that I call Nympho. Her lineage is haze, blue berry, og, cookie, cheese, the white. Her smoke isn’t for the timid. When I tell people they are smoking an auto, they don’t believe it. I started her before all this medical stuff got super popular, The auto scene is getting crazy. Everyone is crossing then with the medical strains. Ili need something different. So Im here looking for guys that are not intimidated by heavy smoke in hopes to pick up something special. I see Heisenberg has a huge following. 3 thirteen looks interesting as well. In time I think I can find something that’s hitting like I want.

MtRainDog

Blümen Meister
Welcome!

I have super potent auto that I call Nympho. Her lineage is haze, blue berry, og, cookie, cheese, the white. Her smoke isn’t for the timid. When I tell people they are smoking an auto, they don’t believe it. I started her before all this medical stuff got super popular, The auto scene is getting crazy. Everyone is crossing then with the medical strains. Ili need something different. So Im here looking for guys that are not intimidated by heavy smoke in hopes to pick up something special. I see Heisenberg has a huge following. 3 thirteen looks interesting as well. In time I think I can find something that’s hitting like I want.
Nympho is auto (reg) seeds that you've made? Or a cut..this always confuses me with autos :)

Blu-Tri

Welcome!

Nympho is auto (reg) seeds that you've made? Or a cut..this always confuses me with autos :)
You don’t cut autos. They come from seed. The reason I’m here is to hopefully get something to breed with so we can make some cuts. The original beans I started with were fem, so as far as I know, there hasn’t been any male pollen in this lady. She is all female. Nympho. Think you can handle her?