Sativa strain suggestions

MtRainDog

Blümen Meister
I'm looking to pick up a few packs of sativas. Mostly have indica beans. I'm looking for that kick you in the teeth kind of sativa high. What are your favorites?

Sativas I've grown:
-Dinafem Original Amnesia and Strawberry Amnesia (perfect IMO, but have to order from across the pond)
-Dinafem Critical x Jack Herer (another good one, prefer the Amnesia crosses though)
-FMS C99 (grew a couple times, nice plants, but potency wasn't there for me)
-HSO Sour Diesel (surprisingly good one. only had one freebie bean of it)

Sativa packs I already have:
-misc. Lemon Tree crosses from CSI & GPS
-Durban Poison crosses from CSI
-ECSD S1 from H

Interested in:
-ESO's SLH x LVTK
-Brother's Grimm Princess Haze
-ACE Malawi and others
-???

Interested in fem breeders mostly. Not entirely opposed to ordering from across the pond, but would prefer US breeders.

Now1more

Super Active Member
Have you looked into exotic_alchemy? He's on strainly and IG. I've never grown anything that was pure sativa before. Maybe 95% at best. Of the closer to more sativa, I've enjoyed some of the Mass Medical strains. Cannalope Haze by DNA is my favorite, but it's not going to knock you down. Very clear headed and energetic.

Burned Haze

Really Active Member
Barney farms dr grinspoon (they def sell em still)

this doctor passed away this year, rip. We def needed more people like him in the medicine side. He changed his views

Now1more

Super Active Member
@Burned Haze Have you ever tried it? I've been interested in that for so many years now, but with the availability here in the U.S. I haven't thought about ordering from overseas. I've gotten 2 Customs letters over the years and haven't even tried to order from across the pond. A lot of strains I'd like to try.

Burned Haze

Really Active Member
Actually I have, when I used to go to the ”farmers market” a lady used to grow it In her greenhouse and I tried a little On a trade. very good medicine

you got custom denial cards?

wow before the USA banks thats all I did and I prolly bought 10-20k in seeds from attitude and misc and not never once did it get denied or opened , I guess I was lucky and I always prayed too .

Actually I have, when I used to go to the ”farmers market” a lady used to grow it In her greenhouse and I tried a little On a trade. very good medicine

you got custom denial cards?

wow before the USA banks thats all I did and I prolly bought 10-20k in seeds from attitude and misc and not never once did it get denied or opened , I guess I was lucky and I always prayed too .
My last 2 orders from Attitude were snagged. Always grabbed insurance and they’d resend. Got tired of finding new addresses... so won’t do overseas anymore.

MtRainDog

Blümen Meister
I only had one order, from Herbies, get snagged by customs.

Ya know I had a freebie Dr. Grinspoon. I gave it away. Probably the 16 week flowering time or whatever it was turned me off. I’m sure it’s quality meds though.

MtRainDog

Blümen Meister
My last 2 orders from Attitude were snagged. Always grabbed insurance and they’d resend. Got tired of finding new addresses... so won’t do overseas anymore.
Yeah it’s a hassle for sure. Just seems like if you wanna mess with old school hazes, like jack herer, silver haze, etc., the dutch and spanish are the only ones really working those still. I know there’s US breeders that do too, but they aren’t the big names over here

59LesPaul

Todd McCormick/Authentic Genetics has all kinds of Original Nevils haze crosses in USA.

He also has PURE 100% HAZE straight from Skunkman. Original 70s-80s stock

Overseas for Haze Hybrids??

Connoisseur Genetics.

Email him on Instagram, and ask for a Seed List. He has way more direct vs Via Internet, and he gives a good amount of free seeds.

Look into the??
Swiss Thai Nevils Haze OG. The Nevils work is previously unreleased, and is considered Nevils best work.

The Male side is Organkid ChenBX2 x OG Kush. Male is OG Kush Dominant. Breeder says this may be the best weed he ever smoked.

For my freebies, I got 5 more of the OG Kush Dom Male x Nevils work. I was supposed to get 15 including 5 free. He gave me 30.

1 Pack of 10 Psychosis Cut x Same OG Kush ChemBX2 male. Psychosis is 90s cut of NL5 x Haze. 40 I got seeds for $100 + Shipping. He also has Super Silver Sour Diesel Haze.

AKBeanBrains has killer Haze hybrids. Is in Alaska. Send Instagram Message for Seed List. Look into TK x NL5 X Haze. 80s NL5/Haze.. Americanna BX, and Hybrids. Consumption F2