Rules for the for sale section. PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU POST.

The Governor

The Soup
Administrator
This section will be for all FS (For Sale) & WTB (Wanted To Buy) posts. Just like anywhere else that allows online sales etc, there should be some guidelines to promote smooth transactions. Here are a few to help transactions go smoothly: -Dont buy from anyone you dont know, or are at least familiar with on the forum. (If the seller has zero posts and just signed up today...its probably not a great idea to send them your cash.) -Dont give out personal information like phone number, credit card numbers etc. -This FS/WTB section of the forum is to be used at your own discretion, and at your own risk. ChuckersParadise.com and its affiliates assume no responsibility or liability for dealings made on or off site. All buyers and sellers are encouraged to do their due dilligence when buying or selling on this site.

Only post grow room and related items here. No penis enlargement pills or CD collections. It will clutter the thread with garbage and defeat the purpose of helping out less fortunate growers needing items to get on there feet.

Sellers should also know how much to ship an item before you post it for sale. Dont sell a ballast for 50 dollars to find out it cost 50 to ship. Make sure you include all details about your items.

Chuckersparadise will not moderate sellers and buyers to handle disputes. Any outright fuckery will result in the seller or buyer being blacklisted from this section and that's that.
Please keep everything simple and have some integrity when using this section. It's up to everyone how long we keep it open.

I typed a paragraph about ex gfs saying someone should create penis reduction pills, but decided to not open up about private matters.
Give me a break dude, chicks buy silicone hands and fists to enjoy themselves......I have yet to see an average guy walking around with 15 inch elbow to hand hammer hanging around......:)

Id like to ask around and see what folks have available for a good flowering light ......prefer one that's good for a 3x3 or 4x4 flower area to start off at.
Lots of decent hydro going around right now but after smoking organic a for 10 yrs hydro just don't do it for me anymore, my buddy says j it's deadhead oh it's gotta be good, I just shake my head and grab the sack because the thought of my girl getting home from work and not having a night time smoke won't end well for me......
Speaking of personal matters......isn't 45 around the time I gotta let my doc do a prostate exam? BUT SARGE IM SCARED!

vostok

Trimmer
This section will be for all FS (For Sale) & WTB (Wanted To Buy) posts. Just like anywhere else that allows online sales etc, there should be some guidelines to promote smooth transactions. Here are a few to help transactions go smoothly: -Dont buy from anyone you dont know, or are at least familiar with on the forum. (If the seller has zero posts and just signed up today...its probably not a great idea to send them your cash.) -Dont give out personal information like phone number, credit card numbers etc. -This FS/WTB section of the forum is to be used at your own discretion, and at your own risk. ChuckersParadise.com and its affiliates assume no responsibility or liability for dealings made on or off site. All buyers and sellers are encouraged to do their due dilligence when buying or selling on this site.

Only post grow room and related items here. No penis enlargement pills or CD collections. It will clutter the thread with garbage and defeat the purpose of helping out less fortunate growers needing items to get on there feet.

Sellers should also know how much to ship an item before you post it for sale. Dont sell a ballast for 50 dollars to find out it cost 50 to ship. Make sure you include all details about your items.

Chuckersparadise will not moderate sellers and buyers to handle disputes. Any outright fuckery will result in the seller or buyer being blacklisted from this section and that's that.
Please keep everything simple and have some integrity when using this section. It's up to everyone how long we keep it open.
About time We internet tokers had out own Kraigs Kannabis Listing ....lol

nice!

stiickygreen

Passing to the Left
Site Supporter
Read The Govenor's post above. Pretty much details what is/isn't allowed. Lots of guys here are making seeds and selling them.....and connections can be made privately.....but nobody is popping of a list with prices/etc. on the site.

Heisen owns/runs the place and he doesn't sell through this site......so that is your tip on how things work here.
Go through a second party/seedbank/etc...or set up your own site if you want to be a breeder/sell seeds.

Trades are cool though. It's a busy site in that regard! Lotsa folks sharing/caring/swappin...

Definitely an oasis in the middle of the seed/greed desert of today...

Read The Govenor's post above. Pretty much details what is/isn't allowed. Lots of guys here are making seeds and selling them.....and connections can be made privately.....but nobody is popping of a list with prices/etc. on the site.

Heisen owns/runs the place and he doesn't sell through this site......so that is your tip on how things work here.
Go through a second party/seedbank/etc...or set up your own site if you want to be a breeder/sell seeds.

Trades are cool though. It's a busy site in that regard! Lotsa folks sharing/caring/swappin...

I thought this was Genuity site . And I am working with small seeds banks an been moving my genetics on IG . Not just a pop up hack brother. Thanks for the info and look forward to being around. Pm me and I LL shot you a few packs to get things rolling. Bless up!

Also check my IG see if you are wanting any particular strain. I highly Suggest let me send ya my Silver n Gold. @confed_dread_creations_

stiickygreen

Passing to the Left
Site Supporter
Not too many hacks here. Most guys here have been around the block or are on their way to making the circle currently. Some of us have been around a few times.

Not currently on IG......but I'm sure you'll get some hits/interest on your wares here. This site is full of seed addicts without a doubt!.

Not too many hacks here. Most guys here have been around the block or are on their way to making the circle currently. Some of us have been around a few times.

Not currently on IG......but I'm sure you'll get some hits/interest on your wares here. This site is full of seed addicts without a doubt!.
Just want somewhere to freely share my work with this plant I love and saved me really. Ig constantly deleted shit. Used To frequent thc farmer a bit. Bless

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Site Supporter

We keep it real here.