Royal Queen Seeds USA

Fiddler's Green

Just a regular vato
I'm still new to the hobby and don't have any real experience with primo herb. The plant works for the most part in my region, smells and tastes sweet, the high is nice and mellow for all day bumps and it drops a lot of resin (I can't wait to press it someday).

Someday I'll pull a bounty and be able to truly experience fire. I wish some of you vatos were my neighbors to elevate my baseline lol.

D

Deleted member 2835

I'm still new to the hobby and don't have any real experience with primo herb. The plant works for the most part in my region, smells and tastes sweet, the high is nice and mellow for all day bumps and it drops a lot of resin (I can't wait to press it someday).

Someday I'll pull a bounty and be able to truly experience fire. I wish some of you vatos were my neighbors to elevate my baseline lol.
Shit ese...just dm me and I'll hook you up

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails

If I had to point you at one or two breeders to try, so far every plant I have grown from Irie and 707 have been fire. And that's from regs and culling males - every girl from several strains has impressed. Lots of great breeders and I have some "there's fire in the pack" stuff I'll need to hunt through, but some that I'll just drop a few because ever girl has potential knockdown power.

Fiddler's Green

Just a regular vato
My tolerance is low and with the DynaVap dosing is perfect but I love the flavors some flower have also. I puff on some just to taste like a cigar when I'm lounging.

I've been eyeing a lot of Rasta Jeff's gear lately but still have a ton of seeds to try of questionable origins before I dive into the reputable section of my library. I really wish I could do indoor so I could continuously cycle beans but outdoor is the only option currently.