Rough times....

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
So moving is great and all but the steady supply of awesome cannabis has been put on hold until August (harvest).

I did order from the enemy and their shit is getting better but i can not wait for harvest time. I will never by a gram from anyone again in about 2 months.

Do you know what I mean.

I have a jar of premature GG4 to mix with 2 jars of roaches....

My BM dealer has shit weed and lots of it so that aint changing. I had to resort to the OCS for some prerolls to get me by.

Which brings me to proprietary landrace sativa....is that not oxymoronic.

If it is landrace....how the fuck can you have proprietary. It was durban poison about 95% sure, and i do love me some durban poison (22%). I feel i need a shower even smoking it but when you are low you gots to get some.

And henceforth my giveaways to friends stop when i dip below my personal pound of stash....i think that can get me through a full cycle without buying.

:D

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
So moving is great and all but the steady supply of awesome cannabis has been put on hold until August (harvest).

I did order from the enemy and their shit is getting better but i can not wait for harvest time. I will never by a gram from anyone again in about 2 months.

Do you know what I mean.

My BM dealer has shit weed and lots of it so that aint changing. I had to resort to the OCS for some prerolls to get me by.

If it is landrace....how the fuck can you have proprietary. It was durban poison about 95% sure, and i do love me some durban poison (22%). I feel i need a shower even smoking it but when you are low you gots to get some.

And henceforth my giveaways to friends stop when i dip below my personal pound of stash....i think that can get me through a full cycle without buying.

Same boat G. Have to go buy today. I'm about mid-August myself but that will be barely dry not cured. Will still be way better than the mids out there.
Proprietary landrace lmaooooo 😂

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Once upon a time I would not consume 7 grams in a day.....Now well that happens

I like eating decarbbed buds...all buds no filler. Have a double double and get edibaked.

Now its a few hits of a landrace but buds are stacking....this shit is temporary.

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter

Do you know what I mean.

This is why I stagger my harvests using autos.
I have one 4x4 tent at a growbro's house.
I had to work on his wife 😉😉haha to let me grow there. It took me smoking re veg white widows from CrapKing until the fire arrived.
My my my. I have 3 to choose from and I pick the ghost/gg4 HB every Damn time. The shit is sticky! Still not fully dry and kapowww man it was worth the wait.
Stay patient my medicated brethren. Congrats on the move. Mine will happen one day

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
:)

That is why i must stagger these vegging plants for a month. 4 pound harvest wont do me any good i cant save shit. I need a harvest a month.

And as much as i want that stardawg in a doob pronto....i will wait and do it right. This has been the toughest part for me. It can only get better :D

And it will. The garden is big enough.....i just need the minerals....

And I have the minerals....

badmofo529

Insanely Active Member
God damn bro, that's a hell of a personal stash to keep. I only keep 2-3 oz between harvests for myself, and I smoke 5-6+ times a day lol. I guess i would probably go through 3-5 times that if I didn't use a vape 90% of the time

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I had 2 pounds in November :D I had 1 pound in April. But i did do a lot of trades

Electrical grow room work for ganja

Plumbing work too.

It was worth it for both of us. But now i have to smoke and vape what i have left because edibles consume a lot of cannabis :D if you want it to work and you have a tolerance that is...

And this time i will chop no bud before its time. I noticed on my Jack Herer i will be able to chop 8 colas early and let the others ripen. 6 to 8 weeks from now im vaping some way too green to perfectly smokable stash.

Lots of it. And whos kidding who. Im giving a shit ton away. But when you give it away sometimes you get surprised with a bag you really need.

It happened to me not that long ago.

And when you gift a half of fine weed to someone in that tiny mason jar....and you watch them open it and give it a smell and see the look in their eyes and on their face....

For me that is nailing it.

And the smoke is great or i wouldn't be giving it out. It would be coconut oil infused.

I am rare and weird...i would like to make a living at this but I mostly gift it. And the laws I think are agrecious are those that prohibit what i can grow. To gift.

I wish no ill will to those that must do this to make dough. I just see it different.

And I think in the future to offset everything I will charge delivery...which is the cost of seed plus energy to get done.

At my old rate of consumption i would spend 500 a month no problem on weed i in the BM.

And a man needs a hobby besides making his old lady happy.

And she is like a roman candle....or am i that good at shit...

Last edited:

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
I had 2 pounds in November :D I had 1 pound in April. But i did do a lot of trades

Electrical grow room work for ganja

Plumbing work too.

It was worth it for both of us. But now i have to smoke and vape what i have left because edibles consume a lot of cannabis :D if you want it to work and you have a tolerance that is...

And this time i will chop no bud before its time. I noticed on my Jack Herer i will be able to chop 8 colas early and let the others ripen. 6 to 8 weeks from now im vaping some way too green to perfectly smokable stash.

Lots of it. And whos kidding who. Im giving a shit ton away. But when you give it away sometimes you get surprised with a bag you really need.

It happened to me not that long ago.

And when you gift a half of fine weed to someone in that tiny mason jar....and you watch them open it and give it a smell and see the look in their eyes and on their face....

For me that is nailing it.

And the smoke is great or i wouldn't be giving it out. It would be coconut oil infused.

I am rare and weird...i would like to make a living at this but I mostly gift it. And the laws I think are agrecious are those that prohibit what i can grow. To gift.

I wish no ill will to those that must do this to make dough. I just see it different.

And I think in the future to offset everything I will charge delivery...which is the cost of seed plus energy to get done.

At my old rate of consumption i would spend 500 a month no problem on weed i in the BM.

And a man needs a hobby besides making his old lady happy.

And she is like a roman candle....or am i that good at shit...

I love gifting as well! That sparkle in there eye!

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
So in about 10 minutes my kid gets home and the pool hit 23C. it is amazing temp.

So times aint so rough....

Best bonding thing at the right time in his life.. Cannonball in 9 minutes....
73°f Damn!! I had to convert , thats warm!
Ive been playing with my 5 month old daughter in her junper swing. It hangs off the top of the door trim. She loves it. I love it!