Rosin puck coconut oil

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I made a 1 cup batch using 1 oz of pucks and buds i didnt want to trim. The end result was put in 24 brownies that are 2 bites each. The end result is a very clean tasting coconut oil.

I will have to tell my aunt to have half of one. They have about 250 MG of thc per 2 bite brownie (to 300 maybe).

I licked the spoon the bowl and tasted a brownie...Looks like im hanging around the pool all day. But it is trainwreck so i will get shit done.

The ardent sleeve seemed wasteful until i bought it. It fits in the ardent and i could ram almost an oz in it and 1 cup of coconut oil or butter (avocacado whatever you want).

With the cheap cup i was using i could do half a cup max at a time. Works like a champ.

The rosin...that is going to take some practice but wow did i get a lot from that white widow. 1 press of a quarter got me back almost 1 gram of rosin. Very decent yueld.

And you can fit way more pucks in the ardent than buds...DEVEASTOR edibles will be my next mission.

The medicated edibles are now in production for my family. That is pretty fantastic and they dont have the dough to spend 12 dollars a gram and figure out how to make an edible out of it.

When the heisenbeans are ready I can make morning and night edibles (Trainwreck and Indica). Get through the day and sleep well at night.

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
I made a 1 cup batch using 1 oz of pucks and buds i didnt want to trim. The end result was put in 24 brownies that are 2 bites each. The end result is a very clean tasting coconut oil.

I will have to tell my aunt to have half of one. They have about 250 MG of thc per 2 bite brownie (to 300 maybe).

I licked the spoon the bowl and tasted a brownie...Looks like im hanging around the pool all day. But it is trainwreck so i will get shit done.

The ardent sleeve seemed wasteful until i bought it. It fits in the ardent and i could ram almost an oz in it and 1 cup of coconut oil or butter (avocacado whatever you want).

With the cheap cup i was using i could do half a cup max at a time. Works like a champ.

The rosin...that is going to take some practice but wow did i get a lot from that white widow. 1 press of a quarter got me back almost 1 gram of rosin. Very decent yueld.

And you can fit way more pucks in the ardent than buds...DEVEASTOR edibles will be my next mission.

The medicated edibles are now in production for my family. That is pretty fantastic and they dont have the dough to spend 12 dollars a gram and figure out how to make an edible out of it.

When the heisenbeans are ready I can make morning and night edibles (Trainwreck and Indica). Get through the day and sleep well at night.
I'll have to save and mail ya my pucks...LOL. Sounds like yer wiring it.
That’s awesome of you to help your family G.

Question about pressing for rosin.... what RH do you guys prefer the buds to be when pressing? Do you think you could press buds as dry as 52%? I fucked up and over dried one of my plants 😬

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I didnt have melted coconut oil so i accidently made 1/2 cup of oil with almost 1 oz of buds (less than golf ball but not popcorn).
How strong could it be...I think it might be the first 1 tsp ccoconut oil i have ever made!...I just had another tablespoon to make sure.
:D
Yup 1 tsp is the way to go....Man is that strong. What i found weird is it is no longer turning bright green. The coconut oil is the palest of greens. I figured it would not be very good and it is staggeringly powerful. Coconut oil can absorb 2 or 3 times as much THC butter and clarified butter can get pretty intense on its own.

Lets see how far we can push it. And all of the stuff left over i will do a final bake. I finally found my magical butter machine and i can make 4 cups with all of the remains and make roadkill brownies...

TigerTanks

Insanely Active Member
I didnt have melted coconut oil so i accidently made 1/2 cup of oil with almost 1 oz of buds (less than golf ball but not popcorn).
How strong could it be...I think it might be the first 1 tsp ccoconut oil i have ever made!...I just had another tablespoon to make sure.
:D
Yup 1 tsp is the way to go....Man is that strong. What i found weird is it is no longer turning bright green. The coconut oil is the palest of greens. I figured it would not be very good and it is staggeringly powerful. Coconut oil can absorb 2 or 3 times as much THC butter and clarified butter can get pretty intense on its own.

Lets see how far we can push it. And all of the stuff left over i will do a final bake. I finally found my magical butter machine and i can make 4 cups with all of the remains and make roadkill brownies...
Potent AF