Rosin from Kief...what temp?

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I have a jar of kief and these awesome stainless steel screen tubes to hold it in the press....no more loss for me because this shit is precious.

I wish to make MY PRECIOUS...but have had no luck with kief in a rosin press in the past...i want to decarb it and throw it in 1 batch of super fuckmeup gummies....patent pending...but i gots to know what that hash rosin is like..

What temp and how long in a press do you run your kief to squeeze out the juice? I need to fine tune that and bust out the dulytech because that is happening today. Yesterday i did a hash run. Since i watched frenchie cannoli its weird...

I use the 25...75 and 120 bags and a 220 catcher. This round almost everything was in that 75 bag. That is the melty on a pipe stuff so that is FANTASTIC.

The 25 and the bigger bag get lumped together and it was a lot less than the 75. Gummy sticky wonderful hash should be dry enough to bong tomorrow.

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
So I go 160 to 180 to start . Then gauge it from there . Every plant is dif . Alot gas to do w preference obviously but 160 is safe to start . Now blowouts are much more common w hash so slow and steady will prevail. It's def a finesse game. At that temp u won't lose too many terps so even if the press itself takes three minutes u are good to go. 👍🏼 hope I helped . Lemme know if I missed anything

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Fill a wine bottle with 200° water and use that to roll and press the kief flat. Then fold it into a brick and keep repeating that until it’s all any even color and smooth. The hot bottle will melt the kief and decarb it during the process. This is Frenchy Cannoli’s method for making hash but I think it will give you the results you are looking for.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Fold and flatten

I did it with the bubble just now with a round 26 OZ mason jar and almost boiling water. You can see it change colour as you do it

I am going to squeeze my jars of Kiev into balls and do that,

Chicken Kiev spellchecker hash

The Kiev rosin is really strong 2 1/2 hours and it's still humming

Very nice

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
Now I need some advice 😁.
What's the best way to smoke my hash ? I've been slow roasting little crumbs on top of a bowl of flower . 🤷
I've always made rosin but I wanna enjoy the has as well
I like these little glass pipes for hash. They hold pea size + piece of hash. Very terpy! You can flame the glass to hit your rosin. The rosin melts down to the elbow and you can cook it all through the glass. Also very terpy. Also, it dips right in to your rosin container.
hashpipe.jpg
these are all over ebay. Fit in a cigarette pack. With weed there is 1 big hit, Hash is 5 hits, rosin is lots and lots of hits on a half bowl. After a while, they plug or get stepped on, but they hit hash and rosin hard. :)