Rooted intro

Rooted

Plant whisperer
Whats up everyone. New to the site not the plant normal blah blah. Im from east coast usa. I grow in closets n tents in the ghetto. I use whatever i have n make it work.
Most important thing i use is common sense. Soil coco peat n perelite mix usually fabric pots. True plant science nutrients under Leds hps t5s all of it. Like i said I use whatever i can make produce.
Got about 5years hands on. No guru by any means but willing to help anyone if i can feel free to ask anytime . I get tooo detailed n write books. Sorry. Came Searching for useful seeds to talk about this 🔥🔥they done dropped in my tent. Hope they get back to me soon.

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
Whats up everyone. New to the site not the plant normal blah blah. Im from east coast usa. I grow in closets n tents in the ghetto. I use whatever i have n make it work.
Most important thing i use is common sense. Soil coco peat n perelite mix usually fabric pots. True plant science nutrients under Leds hps t5s all of it. Like i said I use whatever i can make produce.
Got about 5years hands on. No guru by any means but willing to help anyone if i can feel free to ask anytime . I get tooo detailed n write books. Sorry. Came Searching for useful seeds to talk about this 🔥🔥they done dropped in my tent. Hope they get back to me soon.
WELCOME! If you don't get him here try RIU. He usually is very good about getting back to you.

Rooted

Plant whisperer
Welcome to Paradise! Check out the DIY section and get a pic in POTM !
Yeah i put one up in pic of month. Just first frosty pic i came by. Got better ones in my journal if it frees up. Said it needed approval.

Thanks for the welcome everyone.
Eta 2weeks til pollenation on my first real breeding. I got mass medical strains approval to hit e pupil. Hoping for usefuls blessings to hit his bb n choc at same time.