Rollitup Snitch List

larf

But enough hazing Canada with the business end of a Fah-Q paddle. Let's get back to giving snitches stitches. Padawan, give these people a relative and transitional four minute long South Park clip to watch.

I've never heard of either. Take whatever you want, just give me four lanes worth of cruise control to blow my Japanese made vehicle right through that popsicle stand they call a country. If you could put a string of Chick Fil As along the way that would be much appreciated.
Whistler/Blackcomb is awesome. Whistler Village is hella cool too when there's snow everywhere. The're no cars in the Village, just people and shops, and waterslides. When I went as a kid and there was lots of fresh snow it was one big snowball fight with everyone there.

I prefer the West Coast mountains because they're newer and steeper. Here in CO it's not as steep since the rain has eroded so much.

And all the cars at this house are Japanese too. All I've ever owned were Japanese cars.

But enough hazing Canada with the business end of a Fah-Q paddle. Let's get back to giving snitches stitches. Padawan, give these people a relative and transitional four minute long South Park clip to watch.
OK, this ones short and sweet and less than a minute.

ttystikk

Nerd Gone Vertical
Whistler/Blackcomb is awesome. Whistler Village is hella cool too when there's snow everywhere. The're no cars in the Village, just people and shops, and waterslides. When I went as a kid and there was lots of fresh snow it was one big snowball fight with everyone there.

I prefer the West Coast mountains because they're newer and steeper. Here in CO it's not as steep since the rain has eroded so much.

And all the cars at this house are Japanese too. All I've ever owned were Japanese cars.
As long as you keep talking shit about Colorado, I will approve. No one needs to hear how good it really is here.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
I have been everyday, but I don't own a cell phone and my laptop for some reason isn't downloading the app. I can view and answer people, but can't seemed to sign up for testers. I would like to try a pack of any of the testers for you guys. I've been running my older stuff lately lookin' for a Skunk plant to be proud of.
You don’t need the standalone app. You can do everything in discord through a web browser. I usually have discord running in a tab in my office while I’m working.

Lanestrainley

Really Active Member
Guys get smoked daily for less than what you’re saying, yap away. Talk is cheap, but sometimes when the wrong person hears that kind of shit it’s lights out immediately. There’s crews everywhere man, they’re the same world wide.

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
You don’t need the standalone app. You can do everything in discord through a web browser. I usually have discord running in a tab in my office while I’m working.
How do I sign up for the testers? Like I need more seeds.
Every time I click that part, nothing happens.
I just figured it was for newer subscribers since I am already a diamond member for years.
Hell, I still have 50 packs of GPS.
I'll give it a try again and see if it will sign me in for them.

How do I sign up for the testers? Like I need more seeds.
Every time I click that part, nothing happens.
I just figured it was for newer subscribers since I am already a diamond member for years.
Hell, I still have 50 packs of GPS.
I'll give it a try again and see if it will sign me in for them.
All the tester channels are locked. I think that means they are closed and the packs awarded to people. Maybe talk to H and see if he can do something?