Rollitup refugee > lol I saw someone else write that...

El Kapitan

Super Active Member
Hi All.
Venturing over from Rollitup and way before that good ol icmag right before the old Overgrow got shut down.
I see a lot of family here from rollitup so that's awesome.
I have a decent amount of GPS gear, thanks Heisen, and a good chunk of new Heisenbeans too vegging now plus more to come. And a variety of other breeders soon to pop.
Plus some of my own delicious crosses.
See y'all on the inside !
El Kapitan

GOMM

PICK YOUR OWN
Hi All.
Venturing over from Rollitup and way before that good ol icmag right before the old Overgrow got shut down.
I have a decent amount of GPS gear, thanks Heisen, and a good chunk of new Heisenbeans too vegging now plus more to come. And a variety of other breeders soon to pop.
El Kapitan
What’s up with them banana orange daiquiri

SoLowDoughLow

Mediocre grower
Hi All.
El Kapitan
Welcome, pleasure to see riu dying a little more every day

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
Hi All.
El Kapitan
Welcome aboard el kapitan. Ive chatted a time or 2 over at trollitup... U had sum of the best pics i member in the gps thread. Glad ur here!✌

Hust17

PICK YOUR OWN
I can say for sure, after only 2 or 3 days of being here full time, that this place is so much nicer than RIU. You don’t have to worry about signing in to someone quoting your post with ignorant trash. It also appears there’s a lot less members online here, but the ones on will actually have a good conversation with you.

Posters are so nice, trades seem to happen very often here, it’s like a real community. I feel like at least 3/4 RIU members are bots or trolls, but if you’re into all that social media stuff then maybe it’s a good place to hang out. If you want a grow community, it’s not even close, this place is AMAZING!!!

Thanks for being so friendly Chuckers! 💕