Roaches

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Is there anyone without a jar of roaches? Maybe I am old and come from the day when we got so dry for weed now we had to roll roaches...or roll that roaches of greatness into the schwag crap they would sell at this exact time of year. About a month or 2 before harvest.
I am so very grateful to have a jar of roaches...but it is a nostalgic memento now...Of what was.

Dry periods....crappy weed for full price....oh this one is good I think its called diesel..or whatever.

That is all gone now. The biggest problems now is discerning which one is better to keep it in the garden. Because they are all keepers.

Ok those train-wreck gummies are making me think...

macsnax

PICK YOUR OWN
Is there anyone without a jar of roaches? Maybe I am old and come from the day when we got so dry for weed now we had to roll roaches...or roll that roaches of greatness into the schwag crap they would sell at this exact time of year. About a month or 2 before harvest.
I am so very grateful to have a jar of roaches...but it is a nostalgic memento now...Of what was.

Dry periods....crappy weed for full price....oh this one is good I think its called diesel..or whatever.

That is all gone now. The biggest problems now is discerning which one is better to keep it in the garden. Because they are all keepers.

Ok those train-wreck gummies are making me think...
I remember those days. Weed was not as easy to come by. Nowadays I treat my weed like a little spoiled kid, lol. Dumping half cashed bowls and tossing roaches. Every once in a while I stop and look at it like this though. Almost like a granny that went through the great depression, that urge to not let it go.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I realized I was stocked up this week. I have a jar i dump my grinder into. I have been trying all of these heisenbuds and dumping into that 1/2 cup jar. When it got full and i rolled a delicous doob from that jar........

Nirvana....and you know I must.....dooo........it....

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
I remember those days. Weed was not as easy to come by. Nowadays I treat my weed like a little spoiled kid, lol. Dumping half cashed bowls and tossing roaches. Every once in a while I stop and look at it like this though. Almost like a granny that went through the great depression, that urge to not let it go.
funny how that works out.... I still save them roaches and when I get enough...I throw them out. ;)

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
yea, I finally hit alick where I don't clean out the one hitter or bowls and smoke resin, I smoke the doob in halves so not much of a roach left, so I toss em. I like the old graphics pull carburator plastic tall headthumper bong I got still. Im not sure, but a FOAF in the old days may have even eaten some of them roaches at one point or another, lmfao

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
yea, I finally hit alick where I don't clean out the one hitter or bowls and smoke resin, I smoke the doob in halves so not much of a roach left, so I toss em. I like the old graphics pull carburator plastic tall headthumper bong I got still. Im not sure, but a FOAF in the old days may have even eaten some of them roaches at one point or another, lmfao
I am there now too. I think i need to make 1 inch filters and i will throw away cardboard. Roach free.

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Its times like these that made me put my income tax refund. On a grow. Now its a hobby/lifestyle.
I remember the old resin headaches!! I'm low so I'm smoking autos that never fully ripened. Nice uppy high from the light trichs, but I have to smoke hoglegs to catch a buzz.
I'm with @Bodyne u can't take a good bong hit and not feel better about your day. After the coughing stops hahaha