RIU: Shittier than I thought

Artisan_tek

Insanely Active Member
ive seen a couple folks from here go over there and start talking shit. a couple of them are active members here.

1 member even decided to say some shit about something i posted. its all good. i just remember who they are and choose not to interact with them when they post. true colors always fade in the right light

ive seen a couple folks from here go over there and start talking shit. a couple of them are active members here.

1 member even decided to say some shit about something i posted. its all good. i just remember who they are and choose not to interact with them when they post. true colors always fade in the right light
I would call them out and post that shit in a heartbeat!!!

Artisan_tek

Insanely Active Member
I would call them out and post that shit in a heartbeat!!!
i dont wanna start shit but im deff watching them closely. no reason you couldnt be a part of both communities, just seems like everyone that goes over there ends up talking shit.

to me riu is the definition of "echo chamber" filled with noobs growing a plant in a dixie cup on a window sil with that "im so much better than you are" attitude. im convinced 90% of their users dont even grow.

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
i dont wanna start shit but im deff watching them closely. no reason you couldnt be a part of both communities, just seems like everyone that goes over there ends up talking shit.

to me riu is the definition of "echo chamber" filled with noobs growing a plant in a dixie cup on a window sil with that "im so much better than you are" attitude. im convinced 90% of their users dont even grow.
This and a few ( leaders ) that seems to pounce early on. Almost like they are looki for it.... Smh