Rip Subcool

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
I ran a lot of TGA years ago, and don't really have a good reason for moving on. I really liked most everything I tried; Agent Orange helped make Brisco's "flagship" cross Orgi; Susie Diamond is half Ace of Spades. He [was] quite a character.
Same as u said bro. The mid 2000's - 2015 that was 90% of every plant ive grown. Loved majority of strains.. Ive grown prolly 10-15 of his stuff and sampled alot of his early tga yrs stuff from a buddy who was a tga nut back then.. He got me turned onto his genetics.. Early weednerd days. Then when mendo dope came into subs circle i liked them too. Lets just say i think mendo boys shud stick to growing instead of trying to be white rappers.. Lol
But dam had no clue subcool was that bad health wise. I new he had sum respiratory issues guess it was worse than i thought..
RIP SUB!

Oreguhnism

Really Active Member
Crazy sad. Rip
I remember he used to come onto Growtube with growmau5 and early on I rember him talking about, something genetic and similar to if not COPD. Maybe he called it "genetic" COPD. Was in his lungs, nasty.
With that fire business, probably didnt help....sadly.

Always a character, they seemed hella popular when I came back on the scene like 2006+....For the most part, most of the bad stories were false, but Jilly still hates his guts imho.
She is up here apparently in state, eh...wish her luck too.

He always gave Nevil high praise. What will be his legacy?
I used to run Spacequeen in 2010 and lost it, had it stolen, along with a Trinity x spacequeen cut. Both out of the med community. Wish I had both....Fire.

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
Crazy sad. Rip
I remember he used to come onto Growtube with growmau5 and early on I rember him talking about, something genetic and similar to if not COPD. Maybe he called it "genetic" COPD. Was in his lungs, nasty.
With that fire business, probably didnt help....sadly.

Always a character, they seemed hella popular when I came back on the scene like 2006+....For the most part, most of the bad stories were false, but Jilly still hates his guts imho.
She is up here apparently in state, eh...wish her luck too.

He always gave Nevil high praise. What will be his legacy?
I used to run Spacequeen in 2010 and lost it, had it stolen, along with a Trinity x spacequeen cut. Both out of the med community. Wish I had both....Fire.
Jill took a lot of her and subs work. Jilly Bean, Plushberry, and Member berry or Brian Berry.
Not very many older things left to my knowledge.
I have the Jilly Bean and Plushberry and I hade Purple Urkle.
The Plushberry is one of my favorites. The taste is fantastic.

Stoned Cold Bulldog

yeah i was just about to post about him. we spoke on instagram not that long ago. can't even recall what about now. i didn't read the above but supposedly natural causes but idk. a nice quick heart attack is not a bad thing if u got to go and rather not suffer imho.

i've only got a little bit of his gear. i guess i need to grab a couple packs so i don't regret it later.

live your best lives folks while you can. :cool: LATERZ SC